Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Yeah the photos arer great and bar it's just amazing as usuall, I think that she does shooping before going to israel, for her movie promotion.

I think that the video which was post about leo in italian is really cute. I understand a little bit italian so I could tell you what he said in the video. At the begining the presentator talk about shutter island and his promotion in italy, then he said to leo that he is the best celebrity in hollyood who can escape to the paparazzi, and leo laugh and said yeah and he is very proud of it. During the second part Leo explain that it is not a problem for him to be photographed during the movie promotion but it'is a problem for him to be photographed during his private life. And finally the presentator asked him if he is german or italian and leo answer both.

:wave:

Leo is not coming as do not want to pay Bar's shopping big bills :laugh:

:laugh: oh I laughed a lot :laugh:

It was just a joke

actaully I hope to see Bar dress like this all the time and not just walking to shopping...

they write today on the back of one of the most popluar daily newspaper in Israel about Leo other date

and with Leo photo. it looks nobody will belive they are dating...

Leo is not coming as do not want to pay Bar's shopping big bills :laugh:

:laugh: oh I laughed a lot :laugh:

It was just a joke

actaully I hope to see Bar dress like this all the time and not just walking to shopping...

they write today on the back of one of the most popluar daily newspaper in Israel about Leo other date

and with Leo photo. it looks nobody will belive they are dating...

ienergy, go do something out of this thread, here it's for nice people, not for you! :yuckky:

Yeeeey!

I'm really happy about the coming out of Session!

I do hope it's doing something for her acting jobs.

I mean, she was also concidered for Transformers, so maybe this will focus people's attiontion on her again for other movies :D

ienergy I don't understand when you said this " they write today on the back of one of the most popluar daily newspaper in Israel about Leo other date

and with Leo photo. it looks nobody will belive they are dating... " Can you precise more clearly your sentence and point of view because I don't understand what you mean

I mean, she was also concidered for Transformers

really ??? I didn't know that .......

here

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1639663/m...valuation.jhtml

l wish Bar had got the role

wow! thanks for the link :wave:

that would be great goal in her acting career,but that's ok :)

I hope her acting career will be successful :wub:

I mean, she was also concidered for Transformers

really ??? I didn't know that .......

here

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1639663/m...valuation.jhtml

l wish Bar had got the role

IMHO Transformers movies are terrible and working for Michael Bay doesn't involve acting, is only about looking sexy and stupid.

It is much better to work in some small independent films. The most important thing is to choose interesting scripts.