Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

According to these tweets, Bar was learning how to skate. It doesn't say where she is (or was) but it looks quite recent.

http://twitter.com/ZekeGood

I don't think he really taught Bar how to skate. If you look he is always tweeting a FAKE BAR, and the FAKE BAR, is tweeting back. So no I don't think bar really was taught how to skate with this guy. Because it seems like the same person who creates fake bars, and creates fake profiles of Bars friends and family, to make it seem like its real, when Bar oviously doesn't have a twitter.

I think it is the same person who ran the old Bar twitter that got news when it was supposed"Bar refaeli tweets about skinny models"

According to these tweets, Bar was learning how to skate. It doesn't say where she is (or was) but it looks quite recent.

http://twitter.com/ZekeGood

I don't think he really taught Bar how to skate. If you look he is always tweeting a FAKE BAR, and the FAKE BAR, is tweeting back. So no I don't think bar really was taught how to skate with this guy. Because it seems like the same person who creates fake bars, and creates fake profiles of Bars friends and family, to make it seem like its real, when Bar oviously doesn't have a twitter.

I think it is the same person who ran the old Bar twitter that got news when it was supposed"Bar refaeli tweets about skinny models"

These are all FAKE Bar-friends twitters no?

http://twitter.com/Em_Daniels

http://twitter.com/AlexanderMace

http://twitter.com/Nikki_Erwin

http://twitter.com/HalliMartin

http://twitter.com/LindsayLullman

Kerri_Lynn, you know there were previous fake Bar twitter accounts so why do you believe this one is real? It's not; it's made by the same person who did all the previous twitter accounts. This one probably hasn't been discovered yet by Twitter people who patrol fake celebrity accounts because of the _ in front of the twtter name. Same mode of tweeting, same type of comments, same type of photos that don't match the real Bar's life.

I read few days ago an intersting article with the movie maker who did 8 months movie about Bar

and now Bar and her mother/father want to sue this man for 25,000 usd for doing and publishing the movie

he wrote in the interview few points that I also talked about here about his view on Bar after filming and checking

her and her mother work

he said that Bar's famous now in the world ONLY becuase of Leo and nobody cares about her

as a fashion model (I think the same) and people like her or the press from europe/usa care

only if Leo is around or talking about Him

he also said that he checked there is a rating for models around the world

and Bar is not even in the 50 first places

as sometimes Bar wins as sexsi but not as fashion / high fashion

also he said her mother is pushing her to any place possible and also he is very sorry that he did this movie as

the family is very not nice to him

and he lost a lot of money for doing the movie and now they can not show it

I totally agree with him and wrote many times here to stop going around leo and try to make her own modeling

and not just be famous becuase of Leo as I personally view that one day he will stop dating her in 2 years and it

will be very painfull as currntly in the last few months Bar did not do and still not doing

any big real fashion modeling.

I really want to see the movie he did and he said that the old trick of dating a famous star is the only way he see why Bar is dating now Leo and also how did they meet - all public relations.

I really want that the family will talk and meet with him and help him finish the movie as all the people in Israel

want to see it and see more about Bar family the way the work is going and also all the last few years

please write here what you say about all this points.

I totally bored to see more mexsico holiday swiming photos as after 2-5 times it is fine we got the point....

why not going to talk shows like opera in the USA and also try to do more run ways? and more fitness ?

I read few days ago an intersting article with the movie maker who did 8 months movie about Bar

and now Bar and her mother/father want to sue this man for 25,000 usd for doing and publishing the movie

he wrote in the interview few points that I also talked about here about his view on Bar after filming and checking

her and her mother work

he said that Bar's famous now in the world ONLY becuase of Leo and nobody cares about her

as a fashion model (I think the same) and people like her or the press from europe/usa care

also he said her mother is pushing her to any place possible and also he is very sorry that he did this movie as

the family is very not nice to him

and he lost a lot of money for doing the movie and now they can not show it

I totally agree with him and wrote many times here to stop going around leo and try to make her own modeling

and not just be famous becuase of Leo as I personally view that one day he will stop dating her in 2 years and it

will be very painfull as currntly in the last few months Bar did not do and still not doing

I really want to see the movie he did and he said that the old trick of dating a famous star is the only way he see why Bar is dating now Leo and also how did they meet - all public relations.

I really want that the family will talk and meet with him and help him finish the movie as all the people in Israel

want to see it and see more about Bar family the way the work is going and also all the last few years

please write here what you say about all this points.

I totally bored to see more mexsico holiday swiming photos as after 2-5 times it is fine we got the point....

why not going to talk shows like opera in the USA and also try to do more run ways? and more fitness ?

we all know,Bar mostly is famous in public because of Leo,we also know,if they break up,there won't be so many attantion on Bar.

for many years I believed Bar was with Leo,because of fame,but now I really don't think so,I think she loves him

we want more and more work for her,but as there was said,she talked about leaving her modelling career

I think that your article and point of view are completely false. I mean this movie represents nothing this guy wanted to make a movie about bar because she is one of the most famous people in Israel and she is dating Leo. As all the paparazzi in Israel this man want to enter in Bar'life and she and her familly doesn't want and I'am completely agree with them. He doesn't have information so he invents and creates fake stories about Bar and her familly.

2de : If Bar doesn't want to do more fashion it's her problem not yours. And your information about that they will be broke up in 2 years is completely false I mean Leo is a beautiful and famous man he could date wirh all the girls that je wants but he choose Bar because they now each other very well and because he trust her he now that she is with him because she love and not for the fame. Moreover when they split last year Leo has the opportunity to don't return with her but he returns and invites her to live with him because he loves her and he nows that she could not find a woman who love him and support him lie Bar. Mayabe the most important for Bar is her private life and she knows that fashion is not a permanet job maybe she wants to think about what she want to do in a futur ( cinema , build a familly)............

In this forum there are personn who loves Bar for their work but also and particulary because she is a human being, we don't talk about just about their work, as a tell you we love as a personn and you like to see personnal and professional photos if you don't like that nobody oblige to come on the forum.

I think that your article and point of view are completely false. I mean this movie represents nothing this guy wanted to make a movie about bar because she is one of the most famous people in Israel and she is dating Leo. As all the paparazzi in Israel this man want to enter in Bar'life and she and her familly doesn't want and I'am completely agree with them. He doesn't have information so he invents and creates fake stories about Bar and her familly.

2de : If Bar doesn't want to do more fashion it's her problem not yours. And your information about that they will be broke up in 2 years is completely false I mean Leo is a beautiful and famous man he could date with all the girls that he wants but he choose Bar because they know each other very well and because he trust her he know that she is with him because she love him and not for the fame. Moreover when they split last year Leo has the opportunity to don't return with her but he returns and invites her to live with him because he loves her and he knows that he could not find a woman who love him and support him like Bar. Mayabe the most important for Bar is her private life and she knows that fashion is not a permanent job maybe she wants to think about what she want to do in a futur ( cinema , build a familly)............

In this forum there are personn who loves Bar for their work but also and particulary because she is a human being, we don't talk about just about their work, as a tell you we love as a personn and we like to see personnal and professional photos of her if you don't like that nobody oblige to come on the forum.

Leo is an international mega star and so so famous that the woman with whom he has a relationship will live always in his shadow. Bar is smart girl and she is aware of this.

And about marriage or kids in the future... he sometimes talks about having a family but I'm not sure, I really think Leo is more like George Clooney. Anyway together or apart I hope their future is wonderful.

thanks Adira and katchitup for thepics :wave:

why you think,andreinahr,that he's not Leo ???

its not Leo :wave:

facecindycraw02716773.th.jpg

I guess its not leo afterall. Wish we would of gotten some pics of Leo and Bar together :(

I know, but he was inside the house all the time :cry:

Yeah I now he was there with her and I hope they had a great time!! :)

thanks Adira and katchitup for thepics :wave:

why you think,andreinahr,that he's not Leo ???

its not Leo :wave:

facecindycraw02716773.th.jpg

I guess its not leo afterall. Wish we would of gotten some pics of Leo and Bar together :(

I know, but he was inside the house all the time :cry:

Yeah I now he was there with her and I hope they had a great time!! :)

Im sure they do, I added more pics of her to Bar Refaeli Online from that day!

I won't surprise if Leo continue living for many years the George Clooney lifestyle.

I mean, dating young girls, parties... There's a big possibility that Bar won't be in his future.

That's a fact.

And in their future... together or apart the important thing to remember is all the lovely time they spent together.

I won't surprise if Leo continue living for many years the George Clooney lifestyle.

I mean, dating young girls, parties... There's a big possibility that Bar won't be in his future.

That's a fact.

And in their future... together or apart the important thing to remember is all the lovely time they spent together.

Of course! Even they break up, they had a great time together. That's what matter.

I just wanted to show my point of view, I just think Leo isen't the kind of boy who wanna marry.

Do you understand me? Honestly, I can't see Leo married with children.

with all my respect for your opinions Palmina and Valentina: I hope you both are wrong!!! I also don't have sure about Leo and Bar's future, but I see that he's very commited to Bar right now and I can see him starting a family with her, why not? But I'am not the owner of the truth, so I can't have sure, but I can say that Bar is a lovely lady, I hope they stay together and that Leo don't let her go... Anyway, I love them both and I hope the best for them, together or not!

and hey, just ignore ienergy, please!

Hi , I hope to see news pictures of them together very soon. I see bar picture in Mexico and we can see that her belly is a little bit big so maybe she is pregnant. I don't understand why people speculate on the forum about their split in the futur. I mean they seem really happy together so why are you speculate about this. Leo is a hot guy he could be with all the girls that he want but he choose bar. Bar has her place in Leo's life she live with him he went in israel, she know all his friends (kevin, Lukaas, Tobey, Noami.......) he let her to drive his car, he knows bar familly and everybody know that Irmelin Dicaprio loves Bar. During this year we never see or listen about information which said that Leo cheat bar or make party with other girls he has female friend like Kate hudson but he is loyal to bar so for this is a strong couple.

The only thing which can be a problem is if Bar doesn't have a stable job in the futur ( actress, or fashion designer...) because in order to live with someone like Leo she has to be an independant women with her own career and not just to be Leo girlfriend.

I don't think that Leo live like george clooney because he knows Bar project ( familly) and if he was not agree with this they don't live together and they live together and in the recent interview in israel for Fox Bar said that they want to have kids.