Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Leo's sunny adios to 2010 :wave::blush:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli celebrated the night before New Year's Eve by throwing a party at the actor's private villa in Cabo San Lucas.

DiCaprio jetted down to the Mexican resort to join his swimwear-supermodel girlfriend a day after pictures of her looking stunning in a bikini sunning herself with girlfriends were taken.

Guests at the party included Naomi Campbell and her boyfriend, Russian billionaire and property mogul Vladimir Doronin, Kid Rock, Nicky Hilton and fiancé David Katzenberg, Paris Hilton and boyfriend Cy Waits, top art dealer Tony Shafrazi, Jessica Alba, Dori Cooperman and Jennifer Worthington. A source told us, "Guests danced the night away -- it was a great party."

*source: New York Post

Seems that Leo has been in Mexico during days, I guess he flew to Mexico with Naomi and her boyfriend. Leo and Bar were together during Christmas in LA but she went first after Christmas to the villa in Los Cabos and Leo followed later.

Leo is very good eluding paparazzis.

this is the good news (Y) thanks :wave:

thanks Adira for the scan :)

Are those pictures recent?

No. July 2.008 pics.

Supermodel fiesta! Cindy Crawford invites Bar Refaeli to her pool party in Mexico

Cindy Crawford played host to a glamorous New Year's Day party in Mexico - and the only thing missing was a catwalk.

The 44-year-old invited fellow supermodel Bar Refaeli to her relaxed poolside fiesta in Los Cabos, where she is holidaying with her family.

Cindy, who still in amazing shape, kept her bikini body covered in a navy kaftan as she mingled with friends.

However, rising star Bar, 25, was less inhibited and wasted no time stripping down to her swimsuit for a dip in the pool.

The former Sports Illustrated model is holidaying with her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio in the seaside resort, however he appears to have sat the party out.

Naomi Campbell was among the guests relaxing at the villa.

Of course Cindy and Naomi, 40, have known each other for years after catapulting to fame in the Nineties.

article00c9fdc60000005d.jpg

article00c9fdc68000005d.jpgarticle00c9fdc90000005d.jpg

article00c9fdd60000005d.jpg

*source: link

**more: link

Hi everybody, happy new year........

I'm worried about informations that I read in the french press, they say that Leo and Bar are separated, that they split and that they didn't spend Christmas together and that now bar is alone in mexico.

I hope that this informations are false. There are pictures of them together in Mexico ?

Thans for your answer :wave:

Hi everybody, happy new year........

I'm worried about informations that I read in the french press, they say that Leo and Bar are separated, that they split and that they didn't spend Christmas together and that now bar is alone in mexico.

I hope that this informations are false. There are pictures of them together in Mexico ?

Thans for your answer :wave:

Absolutely FALSE!!!

Go to: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2397058

Calista,

Can you share the link from the French press you read the information about the split? Thanks in advance.

Palmina, thanks for the article and pictures. Too bad the razzi didn't catch all the people who attended the party.... but they sure had nice ones of Bar in a bathing suit. :)

Thanks thunderboldcelebs for the awesome older pictures of Bar in San Tropez.

Thanks Adira for the interview, fashiondream, Sick and solange for the assorted links, pictures and articles!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Calista they are just saying that because Bar was photographed in Mexico and Leo in LA But that was on different days . Like we knew Leo has already been spotted in Mexico now. He has just not been photographed. Leo has his own villa and that is where he threw that pre New Years eve party. You can't trust the press always because they tend to come up with alll kinds of specualtions. They are just making those assumptions off of pictures, but there's no way you can come to a conclusion like that just from a pic. However, if you read this forum you can see that it is FALSE. Now the press are not even talking about that anymore because Leo and Bar have been spotted together in Mexico. There's been news articles and even several twitter sightings.

I find it a little strange when people get worked up when Leo and Bar are not photographed together. I say this because it is very obvious they go to great lengths so that the paps don't make money on their love life. All you have to do is look at what Bar and Leo did in Israel a couple months ago and how they went to great lengths to avoid the paps getting their pics. I think especially with all those engagement rumours that they must really want to avoid the public spotlight on their relationship. We must also remember that Cabo is a very popular paparazzi spot.... so i think they are just being more wise. It is working i'll give them that hehe, i'm sure they are happy about it lol.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.actio...281474978861623

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/01/01/le...th-bar-refaeli/