Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks Calista for sharing the link. But with this type of unreliable teenage gossipy sources of news, we rarely get authentic stuff about celebrities. ;) I guess Leo and Bar fans don't have to worry.

Adira, where and when were these pictures taken? She looks adorable!

Thanks bigmax for the cool Mexican photos by the pool.

Thank you for the photo ..... hope they have good time in Cabo do you now if they are still there?

Today a read an article about nathalie portnam and her french boyfriend they are together since 2 years and they expect their first child.......this is so romantic. I hope to see bar has a baby this year I mean it's been five years that they are together so I wish that they go to the next level of her relation and have a baby soon.

In barrafaelionline, I see an interview where bar said that she is tired to be a model, I love bar and I'am agree with her, I mean everybody know that the manquenin have a short carrer exept models like Naomi or Cindy and I hope that bar start to think about what she can do after that personnaly I think that she can do everything for example she can creates her own clothes line, she has beautiful face and can creates her own make up or jewelry line. Or she can be an actress in Hollyood, I just hope that she will happy and that her love story with leo continue (as said justin in his son) "until the end of time".