Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

I love HanFerg but she often comes off as if she is a few french fries short of a Happy Meal :nicole::ninja: However compare to Rose she is like Einstein reincarnated :D She should hangout with Rose more often so she seems more smart---kinda like how some woman hangout with friends who are not as attractive :thumbs_up:

42 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I love HanFerg but she often comes off as if she is a few french fries short of a Happy Meal :nicole::ninja: However compare to Rose she is like Einstein reincarnated :D She should hangout with Rose more often so she seems more smart---kinda like how some woman hangout with friends who are not as attractive :thumbs_up:

Sooooo what does the toy in the Happy Meal signify for HanFerg @PinkCouture? :p

4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I can't :rofl::rofl:

yHjxjrM.gif Not cool for Rose to call her "slow" or "not smart"  English is not her language and making joke in English and understand the jokes is not easy.

Rose sounds very smart and cool when she speaks French. Her baby voice (:D) is not helping,  but don't judge the book on its English cover.

53 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

yHjxjrM.gif Not cool for Rose to call her "slow" or "not smart"  English is not her language and making joke in English and understand the jokes is not easy.

Rose sounds very smart and cool when she speaks French. Her baby voice (:D) is not helping,  but don't judge the book on its English cover.

so she's of Walloon ancestry?

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

+1 ! Especially since Americans are not even able to learn another language than the "english" they are talking ... when they are talking correctly english :p 

For their defense it's not easy to learn another language^

But thumb up for the models learning another language from scratch.

1 hour ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

so she's of Walloon ancestry?

I have no idea, her mother tongue is French that's all I know.

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

^ Maybe people are saying those things because she didn’t get right away that the interviewer showed a picture of himself? That isn’t due to a language barrier ;)

I apologize if I upset anyone w/ my post. Like Sanni said I don't think it is a language barrier with her b/c her English is great. Keep in mind I also poked fun of HanFerg, who I adore, so I didn't mean to come off as if I was attacking Rose b/c she isn't a native English speaker. Anyway, sorry if I offended anyone. ..

I don't think SI is delivering the Hailey cover because I went to my po box to pick mail and 3 other po box customer got their SI magazine 2 of them with the Ronda cover and one with the Ashley cover. My uncle got the one with Ronda by his mail. I haven't seen the Hailey one yet. I am assuming the Hailey cover is the one you need to buy.

Pictures from the SI events that I got. Honestly, could Gigi look any more annoyed? :rofl: I'll be shocked if she comes back, guess this is what three years of broken promises does to you

x84fZ2lR.jpg BxZS6AeX.jpg CjK326jz.jpg Zk4W6Nda.jpg d9OAwYwD.jpg Xe3GMlD8.jpg iRtNhH5h.jpg lWSbhzTg.jpg zjWdn7Lc.jpg 9DjvnPpt.jpg h387TjvJ.jpg Lp0QJCeL.jpg yJmyurKV.jpg xwUBPyu7.jpg wGmh53iO.jpg wg1BcFWV.jpg BCNRNxd4.jpg LSvCbsq1.jpg RnQQP8uc.jpg NOaBX7UV.jpg UVFpxcF1.jpg J3ilhlY5.jpg X7lPE7FL.jpg GONhqPtB.jpg eV2ySHhX.jpg JFLxPGNc.jpg sS4mGDew.jpg gEVGFBSe.jpg Yn7fRY45.jpg y60EW2Ba.jpg fndKZVPZ.jpg GMLDxedi.jpg QwqSIRsF.jpg eXWkbkwu.jpg 9a5f5GVJ.jpg QcoW4F21.jpg Ru9NV3VX.jpg 6gbJmYRN.jpg nKc7gb7U.jpg C13gPdlT.jpg 9cgAgLJT.jpg AlfmSA9A.jpg DkA0rntE.jpg WRf3QZH4.jpg yKTDOuyH.jpg f91vVkdM.jpg CqtCbdsJ.jpg 4LtNG8BB.jpg Xan5WrF8.jpg zbpTbZnd.jpg yQ6wIOp4.jpg 1wwo2k6z.jpg KaSI5KYI.jpg EBUD6fVJ.jpg TSk3EhDH.jpg 7X63Tlpy.jpg 3XaNPHV8.jpg bDHZTKoO.jpg 4d2jpRL4.jpg m7jQETPw.jpg gX4F544V.jpg zUMN4mqn.jpg izfB3x4H.jpg awsIDlok.jpg soZIdYD9.jpg Xdq58Zum.jpg fiKOqEKi.jpg mNFmWVxp.jpg vsZwifrR.jpg FBXA9HED.jpg DuAAvuoi.jpg DCSpy5wO.jpg dZcFYt9S.jpg QNWJG5QJ.jpg UfapcbQQ.jpg sk2tOXZq.jpg skMJiQxW.jpg 5VpEJyH3.jpg XRE8cHHy.jpg uHn2qzVb.jpg gCCTlMsI.jpg pIrep6T4.jpg jGXhqcJO.jpg 2EGRG0YC.jpg tsoz0GFT.jpg iqKWcfxi.jpg k4J8m5bQ.jpg QVprPkwT.jpg 4bLssDbt.jpg A2vmbfQo.jpg dpMS4JdG.jpg s2RI68u5.jpg F5pojTyQ.jpg IZO1L14m.jpg u7WYy78C.jpg mSdMXE6p.jpg je8G3hUw.jpg ytxIfYsq.jpg 5vG1pDJV.jpg 1u11QMlh.jpg 24BRiTTh.jpg 3yKADlts.jpg IHwrHVxZ.jpg 9NygjdDe.jpg u7e0VeU5.jpg D8JoEwa9.jpg jnhx0Dpp.jpg wcB3asvM.jpg OmnyHXzE.jpg PxGKnZtM.jpg 4gQKQtZ2.jpg ynyfh0He.jpg DOFQ4GXn.jpg P6TUPoEq.jpg c3DBUM6u.jpg ag0OuUTm.jpg T4sdqe16.jpg 2LInu5f9.jpg 3eed7iGq.jpg 0m0GIqDc.jpg zKqJCtsT.jpg Y4D9GNyt.jpg DyZQklTB.jpg wvn6nwd7.jpg cFNOPl3z.jpg z0zDsltQ.jpg xokZJxz3.jpg 95R54Pld.jpg tmh4RoK5.jpg krB0dUHe.jpg jRxEPZ0w.jpg Ov8S5dWX.jpg 7baHX6MU.jpg NcHlyiF4.jpg f4AdzMvz.jpg 9YgFR3br.jpg TX6aBeHK.jpg PEJMI6J5.jpg dD97Fbxi.jpg 3LRn8f4f.jpg CZqhf6A3.jpg ZVf90dY6.jpg RTu7auKK.jpg 64uypGSk.jpg FEZbr56P.jpg Abg0C1hz.jpg BPgowjwi.jpg k02t7T63.jpg ifVES6I1.jpg Qp1pmUje.jpg LuuXrFuO.jpg PxFEvTL3.jpg IayOgHuE.jpg Oilih8yT.jpg k7P3OJZx.jpg 3BTB3cIH.jpg PK8Z9Ud1.jpg 1QdkZxzv.jpg AMaCnnCK.jpg UCjZxKa5.jpg 9nUHPSoR.jpg 6y9NSj2j.jpg Gllk5XKm.jpg aWqXjQl1.jpg 6Q8dgrvl.jpg vnfKC8q3.jpg VDrhl7G0.jpg addQmXdU.jpg pianxSj8.jpg fye502N8.jpg HV8hYkmh.jpg m3S7I8DE.jpg QxxT5Gin.jpg zvKGhNNB.jpg el5YxS87.jpg ZhfzTlXI.jpg nJXVoMIt.jpg WaArnz6w.jpg JDdGMYTs.jpg vFJgmFtu.jpg eE5Bmysk.jpg 9PpE3kbX.jpg pBWtUhBe.jpg

And nope, I will not get pictures from Bo, Tanya, Samantha or anyone who isn't here. I only got the pictures from the girls I like and in some cases with whoever was posing with them.