Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

^ But have you seen any of them get named Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine? Nope :idk: 

+ 1 !

@Memento Mori, Please, stop your pseudo "scientist", "sophisticated" speech...It's only rhetoric. You're only being a sophist in doing that. 

The canons of beauty are what they are. We're expressing our OWN opinion, stop to try to convince agressively others people who don't have the same opinion than yours.

You're really into ideology, and we're just talking about personal tastes here. Your opinion is only an opinion among the others.

sdTjn1M9.jpg

What am i supposed to see there ? The cover looks bad and ridiculous. IMO.

The covers of Hailey and Ronda are attracting me WAY more, that's all. Deal with it ! 

I don't live in the US, but if, i wouldn't buy the mag with Ashley in cover. Not because i HATE her, but because i don't find it visually beautiful. 

In a side not, i hate body painting usually, and this time, i really love the cover with Ronda. As much as i like the cover with Hailey ! 

6 minutes ago, jj3 said:

@Memento Mori, Please, stop your pseudo "scientist", "sophisticated" speech...It's only rhetoric. You're only being a sophist in doing that. 

The canons of beauty are what they are. We're expressing our OWN opinion, stop to try to convince agressively others people who don't have the same opinion than yours.

You're really into ideology, and we're just talking about personal tastes here. Your opinion is only an opinion among the others.

What am i supposed to see there ? The cover looks bad and ridiculous. IMO.

The covers of Hailey and Ronda are attracting me WAY more, that's all. Deal with it ! 

I don't live in the US, but if, i wouldn't buy the mag with Ashley in cover. Not because i HATE her, but because i don't find it visually beautiful. 

In a side not, i hate body painting usually, and this time, i really love the cover with Ronda. As much as i like the cover with Hailey ! 

Bruh, we all carry our ideology with us everywhere we go. It's a fool that thinks they're without one.

I'm happy to move on to making gifs. You wanna call it "pseudo" or "sophistry" that's fine, I don't agree, but I'm not trying to convince you. Or him. 

I respond the way I do so that anyone reading this thread isn't forced to assume your opinions are the unchallenged consensus. They're not. 

If you want to drop the issue, then drop the issue. I get it. You hate the cover. You get it. I think your reasons are bad. Should we (or anyone else) continue rehashing this? Or move the fuck on?  I'll put it another way: I'll shut up when I don't have to come in here to post stuff, and see someone else talking shit. You find those terms acceptable?

Ashley's a beautiful girl, and I have no problem with her in the magazine though I wouldn't have made her a cover model her rookie year, but I cannot unsee the gorilla pose now.

Don't care for Ronda's cover and something is bugging me about Hailey's but I can't figure out what exactly it is. Am I the only one?

3 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Don't care for Ronda's cover and something is bugging me about Hailey's but I can't figure out what exactly it is. Am I the only one?

For a special edition called the "swimsuit issue" the cover is approximately 3% swimsuit?

...though Ronda's is technically zero percent.

I am dissapointed with SI. 3 covers that is stupid. Really Ronda, Ashley, Hayley. Ashley is the prettiest one (face). But she is fat. Done with SI.  Ronda the ugliest of the 3. For giving a rookie the cover it should have been Bo. Dani should had been one of the rookie I would have replace with Ashley. Suck they stuck her in this stupid model search. Hannah Ferguson would had been a better a cover. And they drop Solveig and brought Sam and Kate Bock back wtf is wrong with MJ. She needs to be fire asap and hire prettyphile she would do a better job.

17 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Almost everything in this thread is an opinion, mate, and the hypocrisy here is you've been trying to sway people to hating Ashley every chance you have. Try again. 

Actually, don't try again. It's time for everyone to move on and bring this up again when new stories about sale numbers of the 'fat girl' come out.  

There's one week ago i not even know who was Ashley, sadly i had to discover her in a SI cover shoot. I don't hate her, nothing personal once again, i hate what she representes. I hate what SI try to sell us as the "new normal", that yes.

Maybe Si will sell lots of copy of this cover, maybe not. But even if they sell a lot of it, it doesn't mean it's the "new normal". Being overwheighted and unhealthy will never be the "new normal" for me. There's surely an important market in the US for the cover, and it's a pretty bad news for the US itself actually. Overweight and obesity is a probleme for this country, not the "new normal". To sell us this as the "new normal" is not an acceptable solution to this probleme IMO.