Bellazon

The Dark Knight (2008)

mylovelyangel

I love how these are more realistic. I hear the next 2 villians are riddler and penguin. I would love to see them do clayface, but that's not realistic.

If comics are what you prefer, wouldn't it be great for them to make a KnightFall / KnightQuest / KnightEnd movie. Do an Azrael and Batman movie around the same time, and have them merge.

^ Yeah, when I first saw the movie with my brother, I told him afterwards it would be great if Azrael came into the story, because he's badass. (And also because I own the first issue of "The Sword of Azrael" and a movie would make it go up in value. :ninja:)

But I read an interview with Nolan and he said the next villain would likely be the Riddler, while the Penguin would be unlikely. My brother says they should go with Mr. Freeze next, but I think Poison Ivy would be better, to have a female villain.

^ Yeah, when I first saw the movie with my brother, I told him afterwards it would be great if Azrael came into the story, because he's badass. (And also because I own the first issue of "The Sword of Azrael" and a movie would make it go up in value. :ninja: )

But I read an interview with Nolan and he said the next villain would likely be the Riddler, while the Penguin would be unlikely. My brother says they should go with Mr. Freeze next, but I think Poison Ivy would be better, to have a female villain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Considering Christopher Nolan has yet to even confirm his association with a third film, I take most of these rumors with a grain of salt. The Nolans and Goyer have discussed a third film, that I've read. But it's so early that I highly doubt that Jolie as Catwoman, Depp as the Riddler and Hoffman as the Penguin hold any truth.

Plus, in terms of Jolie and Depp, they seem too mainstream for Nolan's taste. Granted, he'll only cast the people he knows can pull off what he writes.

Personally, I'd love to see Eva Green as Selina Kyle/Catwoman. But that's just me.

• 10 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...