Bellazon

The Dark Knight (2008)

mylovelyangel

Lol, I can't wait to watch it! They filmed some of it in Hong Kong so hopefully the scenes are going to look stunning. They filmed a lot of it in a place called the Cardington Hangers just outside of the town where I live. I found out after the filmed it! Lol, could have stalked Christian everyday :p

hahaha Christian Bale is one hot batman :laugh:

• 1 month later...

I can't wait until this movie comes out. The first one was great and this one's probably going to be even better. It's going to crush the competition.

I wonder if Harvey will become two face and cause problems in this one, OR if at the end they'll show him scarred as two face and then be the villian for the 3rd. But since Batman movies usually have 2 villians, I'd guess the first.

• 2 weeks later...
I watched this yesterday... The tickets were all sold out. The movie that I had been waiting for the entire summer was just simply the best I had seen so far

Oh I know!! Seriously, I want to watch it again because it was sooo brilliant. Its definitely a lot deeper and darker than previous Batman films directed by other directors out there. Seriously, Bruce and Rachel are a cute couple....

*rolls her eyes* the movie was ok. Heath Leadger did an amazing job...but he was not the Joker I rememeber from the comics or the cartoon. It was a new take and I didn't like it.

But I am a comic fan and I don't think things should change :flower:

Overall: Movie was great....just need to change the name from Batman to something else lol

• 3 weeks later...

This is probably the first movie I've ever wanted to see a second time while still in theatres. :|

And only partially for reasons of helping it overtake Titanic (which won't happen).
But I am a comic fan and I don't think things should change :flower:

I think she just means this wasnt Batman. It was Joker. this wasnt about the Dark Knight. but who cares what the title was. titles dont make a movie. I just wanted to see more Joker. and i dont see anything wrong with the Joker changing. times go on, the Joker cant act like a guy born in the 40s all the time.

^ I disagree that it wasn't about the "Dark Knight." Sure, the Joker was the more interesting character, but it's Batman that had the inner struggle that always marks a story's true protagonist. I never once thought it was putting too much emphasis away from Batman. I just wish Crane/Scarecrow had more of a part beyond that odd cameo in the beginning. :/