Bellazon

Zuleyka Rivera
Thumbnail

nae nae

well she's 18..how much plastic surgery can you get? yes i agree her features are a bit too sharp and almost too perfect looking..but i think that's called natural beauty.although how natural can you get when you have to wear almost a pound of makeup on your face..i can't WAIT TO SEE HER OTHER PICTURES..I'M SURE SHE WILL LOOK GORGEOUS

well she's 18..how much plastic surgery can you get? yes i agree her features are a bit too sharp and almost too perfect looking..but i think that's called natural beauty.although how natural can you get when you have to wear almost a pound of makeup on your face..i can't WAIT TO SEE HER OTHER PICTURES..I'M SURE SHE WILL LOOK GORGEOUS

Unfortunately, a lot of minors get plastic surgery. :(

So her young age doesn't rule out that possibility. I'm not saying she got work done. But there is just something about her face that suggests to me that she might have.

This pageant had the best looking top 5 I have ever seen....I was hoping for either Puerto Rico or Japan and the order that the top 5 were ranked were exactly how I would of ended the competition :)

i think she's stunning and i'm happy that she won. she's the only girl in the competition that caught my eye. she has amazing features!

switzerland was so ugly..i don't understand how she got in the top two even

omg i hated her!!!!! :war: i wish japan or switzerland would have won <_<

but anyway here are your pictures

http://images.scotsman.com/2006/07/24/2006...ISSUNIVERSE.jpg

Puerto_Rico_narrowweb__300x462,0.jpg

http://www.theothersideofkim.com/images/20...uertorico01.jpg i think this is her

there aren't many pictures sorry

The last picture isn't her. That's Ingrid Rivera, Puerto Rico's candidate for Miss World 2005.

Zuleyka has a nosejob and she had her smile fixed.

Could someone explain why there is so much talk in the press about some costume thingy?

Im not sure exactly what you mean but it might be 45 minutes after being crowned Miss Universe fainted, they blamed her very heavy dress(made completely out of metal looks like a slinky to me) and that it was hot on stage during the interviews, I was disappointed I sooo wanted Miss Japan. She doesnt look 18 to me nor does she look natural she looks plastic.A beauty pagent message board has compared the New Miss Universe ALOT to Michael Jackson ( I just cant seem to get past that) :o

post-3782-1154045641_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154045727_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154045776_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154045791_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154045800_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154045811_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154045824_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154045834_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154045845_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154045860_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154046138_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1154046160_thumb.jpg

I agree & disagree Japan & Puerto Rico were my top two choices, and I was going to be happy with either one they picked..Puerto Rico and Japan have two different beautiful looks that can't be compared, I hope the best for the 1st runner up :) besides the competition is over and nothing can be changed...They are both beautiful !!

• 2 weeks later...

i dunno, but this winners crying face just scares me. its just freaky looking , like she's gonna swallow lots of air. lol

i think japan should have won. she's MUCH prettier. plus PR's eyes are so far on each side of her face they remind me of Latoya Jackson....skeeeeeeeeeeeeeery

Plastic surgery is banned in some national contests. I can't remember which ones exactly but i think Sweden and France are two of them. Correct me cuz im sure i got the countries wrong.

It's correct as far as France is concerned. No plastic surgery allowed. I don't mind plastic surgery in general if the result is good but i think the no plastic surgery rule in a beauty contest is a good one. However, i hate the fact that in the French contest they give so much importance to the personnality of the girl and much less to her looks... I mean, that's a BEAUTY pageant, they're not picking runner ups for a nobel prize... That's why we never make it far in international contests: our girls might be funny and sporty and clever but they're far from being the best looking ones most of the time (of course i'm not talking about Miss France 2001

omg i hated her!!!!! :war: i wish japan or switzerland would have won <_<

but anyway here are your pictures

http://images.scotsman.com/2006/07/24/2006...ISSUNIVERSE.jpg

Puerto_Rico_narrowweb__300x462,0.jpg

http://www.theothersideofkim.com/images/20...uertorico01.jpg i think this is her

there aren't many pictures sorry

The last picture makes me very warm inside... Or maybe I shouldn't have eatn all that...

she looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too different in that last picture. red hair, white skin, light blue eyes and slimmer lips. are you sure that is her????

Plastic surgery is banned in some national contests. I can't remember which ones exactly but i think Sweden and France are two of them. Correct me cuz im sure i got the countries wrong.

It's correct as far as France is concerned. No plastic surgery allowed. I don't mind plastic surgery in general if the result is good but i think the no plastic surgery rule in a beauty contest is a good one. However, i hate the fact that in the French contest they give so much importance to the personnality of the girl and much less to her looks... I mean, that's a BEAUTY pageant, they're not picking runner ups for a nobel prize... That's why we never make it far in international contests: our girls might be funny and sporty and clever but they're far from being the best looking ones most of the time (of course i'm not talking about Miss France 2001

• 2 weeks later...