Bellazon

Zuleyka Rivera
Thumbnail

nae nae

I assume it's 2007 you want if 2006 go back a couple of pages. I think its safe to say there wont be a repeat of Japan and Puerto Rico as the final two this year.

Definitely. This year(2007) USA, Russia, Korea, Colombia, Estonia and to a lesser extent Mexico, Spain and Venezuela are my favourites(so far).

Although I do really like Wilma Blasini the new Miss Puerto Rico. She's no Zuleyka :heart: :kiss: but I think her strength(she is a cancer survivor at such a young age) combined with her beauty makes for an endearing individual.

^Yea deffinitely a great example of a latina gorgeousness. I keep saying this but Japan looked amazing on the final night but during the month long trip when they went around Los Angeles her candids weren't of "miss universe" calibre.

Zuly on the other hand looked polished and perfect every SINGLE day. actually when she landed in L.A. people thought a celebrity had arrived with all the photographers crowding around her. She came there to win and she did. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am completely in love with her. Not just cause she was miss puerto rico and miss universe, but because I met her in San Juan, and let me tell you.......SHES AMAZZZING! So unbelievable sweet!!! I'm a fan!

And to anyone that thinks she shouldn't have won....

:voodoo: :knives: :beating: :clobber: :lullaby: :bellazon: :angry: :jimmy: :war:

• 3 months later...