Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

i can't believe Doutzen didn't open or close any segment. VS sucks. why would they make Behati open the show? just because she is adam levine's wife is no excuse or reason for her to open the show. Doitzen is a lot better model.

Playlist:

1. Gilded Angels- ¿?

2. Exotic Traveler - Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran (Live)

3. Dream Girl - Blank Space by Taylor Swift (Live)

4. Fairy Tale - Take Me To Church by Hozier (Live)

5. University Of PINK - Bang Bang,Break Free & Problem by Ariana Grande (Live)

6. Angel Ball-Style by Taylor Swift

7.Finale- Let Go For Tonight  by Foxes

Didn't see them here in UHQ yet?

Victoria's Secret Show - London - December 2, 2014 (part 1)

UHQ

Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Ariana Grande, Shanina Shaik, Lindsay Ellingson, Behati Prinsloo, Taylor Swift, Lily Aldridge, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes

Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0 Victoria_Secret_Show_02.12.2014_DFSDAW_0

In my opinion, many girls seemed unnecessary this year. Their spots should have been dropped and filled with models with one look, or entirely new models all together.

Based on the pictures alone, I'm unimpressed with: Maud ('nuff said), Yumi ('nuff said) Grace, Imaan, Ieva (why does she get constantly casted?!), Romee (she looks like a 'dumb' version of Candice, something about her face looks off and she's way too skinny in my opinion), Irina (she's okay..but meh), Sigrid (she's decent, but I just find her so bland and replaceable), Daniella Braga (basically a Shanina/Kelly Gale variant, not needed), and Jac Jablonski (I don't see why she's special, she's basically a less attractive Hilary Rhoda).

Pleasantly surprised with: Elsa's mainline debut, Eniko's return, Devon Windsor, Jasmine Tookes (her skin is AMAZING!) and Lily Aldridge!

what do you think about kate and blanca?

I liked Kate G., but I don't know if she's good enough to return. I think she's gonna be one of those 'one off' type of girls (like Kasia in 2010 and Anna J in 2009). I'm indifferent to Blanca, I keep forgetting she was cast. I'll have a stronger opinion once I see her in motion.

I loved Stella. She slides in well because she's a quirky blonde and photographs well. She has an edgier appeal and I like her short hair. Need to see her in motion though. I also really liked Josephine (who desperately needs to be placed in mainline!)

So I've been look at 500+ UHQ pictures, these are the girls who need to stay home next year:

Grace, Maria, Imman, Sigrid, Cindy, Ieva, Maud, Kasia, Izabel ... Yumi & Romee were such a let down, I had hopes for them but :no:

Looking good but make up/hair/attitude didn't do them favors: Adriana, Blanca, Behati, Karlie, Doutzen & Shanina

Best looking: Jasmine Tookes, Devon, Kelly, Isabeli, Taylor, Sara, Stella & Candice

But my favorite was Elsa (Y) I was terrified she would be all cutesy and dumb in mainline but no, she delivered. 

Oh my goooooddddd.

I can't take it anymore. What was VS thinking!? At first, it seemed like they finally find Sui He worthy enough to have wings, and now the outfit photos are out, she's barely even having wings. And that Gilded Angels outfit she was supposed to have that was given to Constance, it looked so much better than her current one. Her current one just felt like she had some massive sleeves on.

And her Fairy Tale outfit was a bit of a disappointment, she was supposed to have wings, but now it just seems like she's not even having one because almost all of the angels in that segment have bigger, more obvious wings and hers is just that small little, teeny, tiny blue wings.

So sad for Sui He :(

So I've been look at 500+ UHQ pictures, these are the girls who need to stay home next year:

Grace, Maria, Imman, Sigrid, Cindy, Ieva, Maud, Kasia, Izabel ... Yumi & Romee were such a let down, I had hopes for them but :no:

Looking good but make up/hair/attitude didn't do them favors: Adriana, Blanca, Behati, Karlie, Doutzen & Shanina

Best looking: Jasmine Tookes, Devon, Kelly, Isabeli, Taylor, Sara, Stella & Candice

But my favorite was Elsa (Y) I was terrified she would be all cutesy and dumb in mainline but no, she delivered. 

I agree with everything you said except I like Cindy and Sigrid. They keep it simple and classy.

This could possibly be my most favorite outfit ever.

post-1004-0-1446072100-53884_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446072100-59503_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446072100-63012_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446072100-65925_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446072100-6845_thumb.jpg

The detailing is incredible! Someone went to great lengths to hand lay each individual feather into the train, and lets not mention the 60+ hours of hand beading into the cinch. So damn unexpected of VS. Simply beautiful, and an outfit I won't forget anytime soon.

btw I'm taking a break, my eyes are starting to hurt.

What about Jac? Why do they always cover up her body? Wtf, and stuck in Pink.

If you'd like to contribute HQ pics please do not put them here. We have a subform set up here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/108-vsfs-2014-runway-images-hq/

Adding HQ images to this thread only causes the staff more headaches as eventually we're going to try and move all the images to the subforum listed above.