Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Didn't really like Liu Wen. When I first watched my very first VS Show, I thought she was Japanese in Aquatic Angels, then I found out she was of Chinese descent, and considering VS' taste, Sui looks better than her imo, because she has an exotic look for a Chinese...

Liu probably never stood out to me because of her eyes.... small squinty Asian eyes...

Sui has an exotic look for a Chinese!? :blink: Based on your comment I question how many Asians, let alone Chinese, you have encountered  :notsure:  Your comment is simply not true. It is a straight up stereotype :/ With that said, your "squinty" eye (which by the way is a derogatory term) comment is also a stereotype. Yes, a lot of Asians do have that type of eye but there are also many who do not. It goes for all other ethnicities and races. There are huges variations. Often the stereotype and generalization we have are just that---it doesn't always have bases in reality :no:

OMG I just love all the pics, Elsa fits soooo well with the Angels, finally one angel that we all like! :) as for the rest of the girls, I just can imagine all of them on the plane talking about their outfits and the segments their on. The stage "amaaaaaaaziing" and those pink backstage walls give me fairy vibes  :nicole: !!!! BTW poor Isa, she's just sooo in love with her, this year is gonna be funny!   Its been a while since I wasn' t so happy for mostly everything in the show  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

I know for Magda and Jourdan they were already in Europe, or in Jourdan's case already in London so made no sense to go to NYC then back. Lindsay went to London early with her fiance, I think he proposed to her last thanksgiving so they had some special time together. No idea about the others not being there but probably because they were already in Europe.