Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

hey guys, I made this seating chart of the VS flight according to their photos, but some models were not on this chart. If you have ideas about the others girls, plz let me know. Flower%20for%20you.gif

post-36478-0-1446074790-31216_thumb.jpg

I think Candice's seat might be 1F based on the pic she posted, her seat looks like an aisle seat.
Candice & Elsa are obviously the last 2 seats in the first row. Which is why Lindsay ain't on the plane, she didn't want to be stuck next to Candice for 7 hours.

Elsa looks lovely. Great to see her with the Angels. And now we know for sure it's official. Ok I'm all for loving VS and guessing outfits and models. That's fun, but guessing the seating chart yo lol that's a bit overkill. So we still waiting to see if Natasha is even in the show for sure yet lol. Girl sure knows how to make us wait.

GOD HELP ME! :|

hey guys, I made this seating chart of the VS flight according to their photos, but some models were not on this chart. If you have ideas about the others girls, plz let me know.  :flower:

post-88928-0-1446074791-45198_thumb.jpg

Someone earlier asked for a seating chart.. and someone delivered.. 

I wonder if the girls had anything to do with the seating arrangements.

It is obvious! Like Kate & Irina, both are Russians. I bet if BodyByIza is on the plane, she'd make sure VS reserves the whole front row just for her.

hey guys, I made this seating chart of the VS flight according to their photos, but some models were not on this chart. If you have ideas about the others girls, plz let me know. Flower%20for%20you.gif

post-84558-0-1446074792-39683_thumb.jpg

I think Candice's seat might be 1F based on the pic she posted, her seat looks like an aisle seat.

Candice & Elsa are obviously the last 2 seats in the first row. Which is why Lindsay ain't on the plane, she didn't want to be stuck next to Candice for 7 hours.

Well she could easily asked them to change it if she really didn't want to seat next to Candice. I really don't think there's a problem with the two. They seemed friendly when they did VSX together.

Elsa looks lovely. Great to see her with the Angels. And now we know for sure it's official. Ok I'm all for loving VS and guessing outfits and models. That's fun, but guessing the seating chart yo lol that's a bit overkill. So we still waiting to see if Natasha is even in the show for sure yet lol. Girl sure knows how to make us wait.

im starting to have a bad feeling  :idk:

Angels, just like us. They have chin zits too.

Chin zits? That's not it. They look like meth face scars. It's just the quality of her skin and her crows feet. And she has all the money in the world to fix that. Dr. Colbert be hooking up all these bitches. Then her teeth are yellow. Come on now.

im starting to have a bad feeling  :idk:

Wait what! You just started now? For Natasha-VSFS case this time, it's like I'll get bad feeling today, good feeling tomorrow, then again bad feeling the next day, and it goes on & on like that . FUCKING CONFUSING..!

Angels, just like us. They have chin zits too.

Chin zits? That's not it. They look like meth face scars. It's just the quality of her skin and her crows feet. And she has all the money in the world to fix that. Dr. Colbert be hooking up all these bitches. Then her teeth are yellow. Come on now.

HA! I was being nice with the chin zits, but I'll take meth face as well.

Her teeth have always been yellow...that's one thing I don't understand why she doesn't get that fixed.