Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Candice and Elsa seem to get along. Wonder how that flight went.

If only there was a livestream on the plane, backstage at the show.. - just everywhere.

I feel like they probably all just slept. haha At least that would be the smart thing to do, knowing that the next few days are gonna be so hectic.

On 30-11-2014 at 7:31 PM, gab6565 said:

On 30-11-2014 at 7:29 PM, thisfieldisrequired said:

On 30-11-2014 at 7:25 PM, Top-modèle196 said:

If only there was a livestream on the plane, backstage at the show.. - just everywhere.

I feel like they probably all just slept. haha At least that would be the smart thing to do, knowing that the next few days are gonna be so hectic.

Haha true

^ I'm not even surprised. Besides all the bitchy comment about Candice (not judging, everyone has an opinion :flower: ) she seems to be the one who is friend with most of the other angels and fellow models!

I would say the one who is friend with most Angels and models is Doutzen

I would say Lily! It seems like she's friends with everyone.

It's weird that they land so late. A flight from NYC to London doesn't take that much time.

You're forgetting the time difference. London is 5 hours ahead of NY. So really, they are landing at 3:20 NY time--the flight is about 6.5 hours if they took off at 9.

Also did anyone see Ed Westwick's tweet? I really hope he's at the show  :wub2:

So it seems like the PR pairings are Behati & Lily, Doutzen & Karlie, Dri & Ale and Elsa & Candice? 

Also with the amount of bloggers/press people at the airplaine we're obviously getting stuff from there. I say everyone will do interviews and shit the first hour or two and then everyone went to sleep, especially considering the models will have to do more PR when they arrive.

I don't blame you for wishing for such thing  :hehe:

Big Brother VS Edition?

This VS Edition will be worth millions time than Big Brother one. Who doesn't want to watch angles flying high & sleeping at the same time  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Also you can't buy tickets for the show, I saw a VS statement about it like a week ago, every place claiming to be selling tickets for the show is bullshit and they are stealing people's money.