Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I aswell think that Gilded Angels might open with Ed Sheeran OR Ed Sheeran and Taylor or without a musical act, just song. Then Exotic Traveler will either be without a performer or with Ed. Dream Girl with Shake it off ( Taylor will be there for sure), Fairy Tale with Hozier (no idea which song, all of them are bleeeh), Ariana for Pink and Taylor will close with Blank Space in Angel Ball.

Realest question: Will they even have time to film a video? I wouldn't be surprised if they skip it this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they already did it.

Still don't know what this was for:

post-18831-0-1446074473-39114_thumb.jpg

Wasn't that for the credits of the show?

Taylor's song wasn't even out then yet so I doubt they did it already

As much as I love information, can we please avoid bringing up that Blonde Salad chic if possible? She's so goddamn annoying haha She always goes to the VS shows and takes pictures backstage in the VS robes and make-up chairs as if she is a model in the show.

As much as I love information, can we please avoid bringing up that Blonde Salad chic if possible? She's so goddamn annoying haha She always goes to the VS shows and takes pictures backstage in the VS robes and make-up chairs as if she is a model in the show.

+1 I seriously can't stand that woman. (N)

Ignore her, it's just about the information of the girls on the plain, cause everyone had doubts and stuff, i just tried to be nice :)

I can remove the source and name for you, so only the info is there :p tell me, it's no problem :D

Who is she? :ninja: Is she "blogger"? A correspondent for some publication, website, entertainment network?

Who is she? :ninja: Is she "blogger"? A correspondent for some publication, website, entertainment network?

she is a blogger and has her own book etc, and is supposedly a guess model/spokesperson  :idk:

how many people are actually gonna be on this private jet?