Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^^HOW?! WATCH IT DAVE WATCH IT DONT LET THE HATERS PHASE YOU :rofl: 

And people act like Ariana needs to ditch this or do that, but its her trademark look, its what she does. Every artist has got their own thing they do. She looks younger than her age sure, but shes developing her own style. I mean shes 21 years old, she can dress as sexy as she wants IMO.

Also Fergie comin out now hell yes

^ Agreed on Selena :p

Nope Clauds :rofl: I hope that was a bad performance Katchy cuz she was flat and pretty much yelling into the mic :pinch:

You should have watched the AMA's tonight, Ariana's performance was great. Check it :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1vEX08b7yA

She does have a sultry voice there but somehow I just can't really get goosebumps from her singing. Something about the tone of her voice and some of her transitions that leave me flat especially when it sounds like she is mumbling in some parts :ninja: Not the worse I've heard.

Ariana Grande - Break Free

Brace Yourself For Something
So Fantastically Fantastical You'll
Soil Yourself From Intergalactic
Excitement.

My constipation is real.

Face of a Disney Princess with all the styling of a Lady of the Evening and a voice of a screech owl who ate said Princess.

HIGH NOTES SCREECHING! - 3:04 into her god damn song.

Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder
Audion for a Disney TV show doesn't belong on the VS runway. Truth...

I think that song might work for the PINK considering the theme is "University of Pink." Tiesto will probably be at the show again and his remix of the song is pretty easy to walk to :)

BTW, you like Hole?

Yeah, when I heard that the theme was "University of Pink" i wanted the song more.

Haha, yes I do. Well, atleast I like a good amount of the songs that came out when i was a kid.  You and 500daysofbryan have both gotten the picture. Im not a big Cortney Love fan these days (is anyone?), but Ive always liked that cover picture with Leilani Bishop

It's one thing to dress sexy, but with her pony tail and the kid-ish little cat ears she's been wearing, she's trying to combine cute and sexy, but it's not working and she looks like a 12 year old who stumbled into a corset and I frankly find it disturbing. 

Well its just a poney tail, I mean, every artist has things that they do. :laugh: But whatevs...people got their opinions!

She does have a sultry voice there but somehow I just can't really get goosebumps from her singing. Something about the tone of her voice and some of her transitions that leave me flat especially when it sounds like she is mumbling in some parts :ninja: Not the worse I've heard.

I just don't get it, everybody I know too thinks she sounds just like Mariah. 

But whatevs. She sells millions for a reason, so obviously there are people out there who get it :rofl: 

But I'm done #Arianafangirlmodeoff

It's one thing to dress sexy, but with her pony tail and the kid-ish little cat ears she's been wearing, she's trying to combine cute and sexy, but it's not working and she looks like a 12 year old who stumbled into a corset and I frankly find it disturbing. 

Well its just a poney tail, I mean, every artist has things that they do. :laugh: But whatevs...people got their opinions!

I just don't get it, everybody I know too thinks she sounds just like Mariah. 

But whatevs. She sells millions for a reason, so obviously there are people out there who get it :rofl:

But I'm done #Arianafangirlmodeoff

But "selling millions" and quality music doesn't always go hand in hand  :ninja: