Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The fact people were questioning whether Shanina's outfit was for Pink or Exotic Travellers says alot.   The concern before was whether VS could keep from accidentally being offensive and culturally insensitive, but now it's more whether it just won't be tacky and horrendous. I can only hope that is the worst outfit in the segment (poor Shanina).  I'd prefer it as a Pink outfit. 

According to people who've seen the wings on the PINK Nation App, the wings are just spray paint on styrofoam (now with ladies boudoir fluff :rofl: ) I hope it's not true, but if it is...that sucks. At least the could of done is carved out the styrofoam and made the wings three-dimensional then painted them.

According to people who've seen the wings on the PINK Nation App, the wings are just spray paint on styrofoam (now with ladies boudoir fluff :rofl: ) I hope it's not true, but if it is...that sucks. At least the could of done is carved out the styrofoam and made the wings three-dimensional then painted them.

Oh ffs! Lmao

I don't know if this was posted already but Chiara Ferragni wrote this in her instagram page:

"So happy to attend @victoriassecret show once again this year.. And you want to hear good news? I'm going to fly from New York to London on a private jet with all @victoriassecret angels this time Let me know what would you want me to ask/record/take photos at  ‪#‎VictoriasSecretshow‬ ‪#‎flyingWithTheAngels‬‪#‎TheBlondeSaladGoestoVSshow‬"