Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The video felt so...low energy? Only Karlie, Behati, and Lily seemed truly committed.

I liked the scenes with Adriana and Candice. They looked hot.

Also, what the hell is with the lighting?! I wish we could actually see the girls properly! I hate all the shadows and quick cuts.

Did anyone notice that Karlie was wearing her after-party dress? I think Adriana was also wearing Ale's after-party dress? haha

I wish there were scenes of the girls dancing together. Candice and Adriana was a real treat though!

Ale has about as much interest being in that video as I do going to see the gynecologist.... none what's so ever :rofl:

That was my first thought seeing her in that video, I was just waiting to see them pan the camera so we see the gun they are pointing at her to force her to be a part of the video.

I liked what she was wearing at least, it was different from her pink carpet dress wasn't it?

Since they are all wearing their After Party dresses, I guess after the show

It was filmed the day before the show, most likely during rehearsals. Behati was talking about it in interviews the morning off the show in hair and make-up. Only Karlie is in her after-party dress.

Why the hell didn't Adriana, Candice and Alessandra wore the dresses in the lip-sync video on the pink carpet? These dresses they wear in the video are much better. 

Also, I might be the only one, but I think they are actually having fun, all of them. I liked the video. But I give it a minus for not including Elsa. 

Why the hell didn't Adriana, Candice and Alessandra wore the dresses in the lip-sync video on the pink carpet? These dresses they wear in the video are much better.

Also, I might be the only one, but I think they are actually having fun, all of them. I liked the video. But I give it a minus for not including Elsa.

Well, the one Adriana is wearing, Ale wore. Balmain. I thought it looked ugly when I saw it on the runway and when I saw Ale with it on, but now that I see it with the belt it would've been better. Ale's dress in the video is also Balmain. I'm seriously wondering if she is in the campaign with Adriana too. Olivier was there interviewing everyone backstage.