Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Cindy Bruna's outfit for Gilded Angels

post-83693-0-1446074228-52539_thumb.jpg

I like it too...looks nice

There's only one thing I find disturbing in all of these golden outfits we've seen so far...imo they use too many different shades of gold in one outfit.

For example...Cindy's wings have another colour as her actual outfit. It was even more noticable in Lindsay's outfit.

I think they should just pick one shade and then go with it...

Maybe they should rename the segment in 50 shades of gold :gocho:

I like the outfit, however i'm having a big problem with all the wings from Gilded Angels, they have zero movement and it makes them look cheap that they are just some piece of X material painted gold ... Maybe it's just me but I dislike stiff wings a lot. Other than that the outfit is good and Cindy looks great.

I'm liking all the outfits so far except Lindsay's

I love most of the outfits in Gilded angels so far but  I must say there is a pair of golden wings (Doutzen ones I think) that have gold and white feathers at the same time, they'll be my favourite I think, besides Candice's ones. BTW Cindy looks stunning, the gold on her dark skin matches perfectly! :) I´m so curious about Exotic traveller and dream angels, we haven´t seen much of their outfits right?