Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

A bit late but in my opinion... the performers are meeh... they know how to sing and they have grate voices but I´m not sure if they fit VS, but... I'm okay with them, ariana suits PINK and "Take me to the church" by Hozier I really like it but as I´ve said, I´m not sure how its going to work. Now that we know whose wearing the FB, the line up and the artists, how many times do you guys think we have to wait until we see this year´s runway??? I personally think it is one of the most important things, keep it simple VS please!!!

The Hozier's song is just terrible. It's so boring, I can't imagine the models walking on it. I think Break free would be amazing for Pink, I don't like the song itself, but it has a good rhythm. I love Ed, but I am not too excited about Taylor. Lets see. Last year everyone was a bit worried about the musical part, but it turned out to be one of the better things in the show (including the Jungle girls). Maybe this one it will be the same.

thanks god no 1D but i'm not happy anyway

Taylor: i already said what i think about her but please no shake it off, that song is awful and annoying, is too bad even for her standard

Ed: not a fan of his music but i'm ok with him

Ariana: I dislike her a LOT but i don't care about the pink section so i'll skip everything

Hozier: i only know take me to church and is really bad, he's really useless i don't undestand

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but it says supermodel not Angel, and they could be including her since she's contracted with Pink. I mean, I'm sure she is an Angel thanks to IMG's update but I'm waiting for VS to put Angel and Elsa in the same sentence.

Edit: I just remembered that they list the Angels under Supermodels on VSAA.

Woaah ... :shock: 

If even MissLimaVzla says so, then it means that she really is becoming an Angel.

I dont really care about Elsa, but dropping Lindsay would be a big loss because Lindsay is so pretty. :wub: 

Elsa's not a bad addition though.

It has to be, Elsa has been with Pink since 2011 and VSAllAccess never, literally never had anything about her. Now we get this plus the IMG profile, she also hasn't shot for Pink in months but she has been in all the major mainline shoots since August or so.