Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Kinda Off Topic but I just read this in the fashion spot, and I started wondering how difficult can be dealing with 50 models with their egos (some bigger than others, of course)

The example here is Izabel, And I am sure there have to be a lot of fobias between these 50 girls

Izabel Goulart, the most hated model at Sao Paulo Fashion Week

Izabel's presence at Sao Paulo Fashion Week, which starts next monday, is not confirmed yet. But the truth is that a lot of people are praying for her not to come, especially backstage professionals who work behind-the-scenes. Izabel has a reputation to be hard to work with, sometimes she complains to wear the makeup of the fashion show, and she is not liked especially by the collegues. 
Promising not to publishing it, i asked the opinion of some people about it.
Of course many people like to "bitch", because the times i have spoken to Izabel, she was sweet and darling. And always very professional. but whatever..

what they said was:
1- Gisele Bündchen, in the backstage of Colcci show, would have said that she doesn't want to meet with Izabel at all. Otherwise she will not take part to the runway show, if Izabel passes by. 

2- Alessandra Ambrosio stopped to consider her friend when Izabel "had invaded" the catwalk. You know at the end of the presentation, when the desider and his model stars enter the catwalk? The idea was that only Alessandra and male actor Cauã Reymond had to appear, but Izabel snuck in.. This was the moment:

3- Even the most "peace and love" of the models, Caroline Trentini, doesn't like Izabel. The reason in this case is the same as stated by other models: during the time of group photos, she always finds a way to appear more, taking a small step forward and, if possible, obfuscating who is close. However, one of the people I talked to, wanted to specify that Izabel has the merit of never mistreat professionals with whom she interacts in the backstage.

4- She always claims for a exclusive dressing room just for her, she requires to be on the cover of the magazines she shoots for, and that she thinks to be Gisele. 

5- The big fear of everyone for this SPFW is that Izabel crosses with fellow model Lais Ribeiro. The two girls can't stand each other since forever: legend has it that in 2009, when Lais was about to open an important runway show for the first time, Izabel came backstage and complained that Lais was a less famous model than her. Since that day, the feud only got more intense, especially when Lais incited fashionistas and celebrities to take pictures reproducing her enemy's pose - it was a photo sending a kiss, accompanied by the hashtag #guesswho

the original article here in portuguese

http://entretenimento.r7.com/blogs/alvaro-leme/izabel-goulart-a-modelo-mais-odiada-do-sao-paulo-fashion-week-nem-sempre-com-motivo-20141027/

It sounds like a totally fabricated story. It's written in a paparazzi style. I woudn't trust it. 

Still wouldn't be surprised if she was actually like this. 

But why would Gisele complain about Izabel, she neither is the easiest person to be with, and known to be bitchy. 

Btw how more first world problems can it get, if you are a highly paid top model and still have things to complain about. Enough people who want to switch places. 

Actually the whole article about Izabel is pretty accurate. I heard about it not long ago but even back in the Monange tours rumors were flying no one got alone with Izabel, this isn't something new at all

The easiest to verify is Alessandra, they used to be BFF and now nothing.

I can see Izabel being that way. The girl is so obviously in love with herself. Didn't she also have a fight with Kate Upton at aome SI thing the girls were all at once? I remember seeing a video. Can't be sure though.

where is the fight of Izabel and Kate Upton i wanna see! please lol

Updated list?

Still the same as last night.

2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Lineup:

1- Adriana Lima
2- Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Elsa Hosk (PINK Spokesperson)
7- Karlie Kloss
8- Lily Aldridge
9- Lindsay Ellingson

10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Devon Windsor
13- Blanca Padilla (newcomer)
14- Romee Strijd (newcomer)
15- Bregje Heinen
16- Maud Welzen
17- Daniela Braga (newcomer)
18- Imaan Hammaam (newcomer)
19- Shanina Shaik
20- Eniko Mihalik
21- Jasmine Tookes
22- Kelly Gale
23- Jourdan Dunn
24- Maria Borges
25- Josephine Skriver
26- Cindy Bruna
27- Jac Jagaciak
28- Ieva Laguna
29- Martha Hunt
30- Grace Mahary (newcomer)
31- Irina Sharipova (newcomer)
32- Sara Sampaio
33- Stella Maxwell (newcomer)
34- Sigrid Agren
35- Kate Grigorieva (newcomer)
36- Yumi Lambert (newcomer)
37- Taylor Marie Hill (newcomer)
38- Kasia Struss
39- Joan Smalls
40- Izabel Goulart
41- Constance Jablonski
42- Sui He
43- Ming Xi
44- Magdalena Frackowiak
45- Lily Donaldson
46- Ping Hue (newcomer)
47- Jacquelyn Jablonski
48- Isabeli Fontana

Honestly with the second round of fittings happening already I doubt we'll get more new names. Usually the second fittings start once the first ones are completely done. Other than possibly Erin and maybe Cara I think we've got the list down

A lot of sources on Instagram are saying Chanel Iman is in even though I can't find a source anywhere, fingers crossed I called she'd make an appearance back this year, even though everyone finds her annoying I think she brings a great energy to the runway. She doesn't take herself too seriously and she still has one of my favorite walks from 2009 "All Aboard"

Other sources say Cara is gonna be walking the Chanel show. GOOD RIDDANCE.

I don't think Chanel is in. I think of the VS fan pages said she was in due to an old work out video that was posted, and they all ran with it from there.

Let me have some shred of hope to hold onto :p I just had a feeling like a premonition, they might just be posting her name because it was plastered all over here even though it's not on MissLima's list

Funny back in the days when Izabel was an Angel I used to dislike her I thought she wanted to steal Ale's spotlight by always flipping her hair side ways for a photo or always showing her butt to the press than as I started to see Alessandra & Izabel together more often I started to like her more but now I could care less lol but reading this article took me back to the old days now I understand why I didn't like her but now I don't dislike her I just simply think her abs are so YUCK! lol

Off Topic: I am very happy with the list this year even though I am not feeling the newcomers I'll just wait & see how good they will be at the show than I can complain or compliment lol :gocho: