Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I hate all these #TrainLikeAnAngel videos that VS is pushing all their girls to do. Like okay, you have a bunch of money and can afford expensive weekly workouts, woopdie do. They are also forgetting the second part of the formula: #StarveLikeAnAngel

#BodybyIza = #StarveLikeAnAngel

LOL praise Izabel for balancing out the formula  :rofl:

Yeah exotic traveler will be fb's so Adriana and Alessandra will open the 2nd segment so I wonder who will open the show? I don't think Candice will again. It'll be between Karlie, Doutzen or Behati. Do you reckon the gold will be in Gilden or Traveler. Because they can use lots of exotic jewels in that segment. And yay for Lily D. Wearing the big Swarovski outfit this year. So there's 79 looks but still a lot of models.

Yeah exotic traveler will be fb's so Adriana and Alessandra will open the 2nd segment so I wonder who will open the show? I don't think Candice will again. It'll be between Karlie, Doutzen or Behati.

No, I don't think that list is in order except for maybe the last two.

Yeah exotic traveler will be fb's so Adriana and Alessandra will open the 2nd segment so I wonder who will open the show? I don't think Candice will again. It'll be between Karlie, Doutzen or Behati.

Ahhhh ok. Im still hoping for someone new to open unless they have Adriana and Alessandra open the show together.

And yay Lily D has two looks. So is there someone on our list who won't be in the show? Unless they made a mistake.

Ahhhh ok. Im still hoping for someone new to open unless they have Adriana and Alessandra open the show together.

And yay Lily D has two looks. So is there someone on our list who won't be in the show? Unless they made a mistake.

I don't know about them opening the show together with the FB's because they did that last year, but if it takes as long as it does to put them on like Adriana's claims then it would definitely be smart to because I'm sure taking them off is a lot faster. :rofl:

And since we know Adriana is in the fairy segment, we can be pretty certain that Ale is in another.

Haha I'm thinking maybe it being the first time she tried it on it would have been a lot harder and longer. Maybe it won't be as bad during the show. doesn't seem like it would be a final segment even though that would be cool and have them open that segment and then close it together or something.

Or if it is like the second segment that would be ok too. As long as VS actually make a big deal about the FB like they used to. Make a segment about the girls wearing it.

Haha I'm thinking maybe it being the first time she tried it on it would have been a lot harder and longer. Maybe it won't be as bad during the show. doesn't seem like it would be a final segment even though that would be cool and have them open that segment and then close it together or something.

Or if it is like the second segment that would be ok too. As long as VS actually make a big deal about the FB like they used to. Make a segment about the girls wearing it.

I think the hard part isn't putting on the bra it's the chains and they have to be hooked on after the bra is on. Ale's looks more complicated.

I think the hard part isn't putting on the bra it's the chains and they have to be hooked on after the bra is on. Ale's looks more complicated.

Yeah it's all the extra stuff they have on it. Very complicated. Can't wait to see what they do with it.

Also gilded means to decorate something in gold. Had to look that up. So yeah all the gold we have seen will be that section. Very 2000 of them. Angel Ball I guess could be a masquerade type theme or like Sav said a Gatsby type section.

Now based on the fact they said 47 models every single girl is confirmed. We took Erin off and now I'm starting to think Ping isn't confirmed. VS reposted a fan made instagram video that had new girls and Ping was in that and everyone took it as confirmation. But unlike every other girl Ping and Erin haven't confirmed themselves or been confirmed by their agency. So based on that she could be the missing girl. And also the photos she has with Erin on Instagram no longer have people she tagged in it like VS or Ed. She clearly wasn't at a fitting either because the same day she uploaded those photos with Erin she uploaded another photo and she tagged herself in LA. Think that rules them out.

I'm really excited for the Gilded Angels section because it could either go really well or be a complete trainwreck. Large quantities of gold either look beautiful and luxurious or completely tacky and cheap. I hope they have a lot of darker models wearing the looks for that section Gold always looks better on a darker complexion.

I think some of the "runway" previews we saw with Karlie, Ale, and some of the other girls will probably be in the Gilded Section just judging by the wings and the accessories shown, maybe that's why they were shown in Black & White to start off with.

Fingers crossed that PINK University isn't just another hodge podge of LSD induced vomit outfits like it's been the last few years. 

Anyone notice this years themes aren't very set in stone? Just from reading them they can go in a lot of broad directions I personally can't guess what they'll be using for inspiration for most of these sections.

Exotic Traveler being one of the more obvious ones I hope they show outfits inspired from the countries the girls are from without making them offensive. 

So no 50 Shades inspired segment? I'm quite disappointed actually, I wanted to see something like that instead of another Great Gatsby inspired thing. :mellow: It would've been something very captivating and sexy. Also very different from everything they did before, right? I can just imagine it, very few lights to make the atmosphere more mysterious, a catchy remix of Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys and mainly lingerie without many bedazzled accessories, maybe a few black wings and masks here and there. I think it would've been great but that's just me I guess. :blush: I believe the closest thing to what I just described is the Parisian Nights segment and even that isn't what I have in mind.

I'm still excited about the segments though.