Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ IDK even know what I wrote, i had just woken up from my 3 hours nap :rofl: I mean this is the first time she opens a segment 

I hope all the Angels get three outfits, I'm curious to know how they will play it with the outfits, there's a lot of girls and I think there's a lot of girls who deserve at least two outfits (Elsa, Jac, Sara, Martha) based on how much work they put with VS this year.

Let's hope they have at least a good eight segments or six very longs segments, otherwise I think maybe even some of the Angels will get two outfits.

Damn she is getting crazy. I really like her but that's a bit unprofessional and childish. that and the "Fuck you's" all around her IG since like 3days ago...

And as far as I remember, Sara never posted something like that. she just said that she was gonna keep fighting for her dreams etc etc 

now thas very pathetic ; she should grow up 

Jesus, how sad was that. And it woke up my cat, she looks at me scared 0_0

Damn she is getting crazy. I really like her but that's a bit unprofessional and childish. that and the "Fuck you's" all around her IG since like 3days ago...

And as far as I remember, Sara never posted something like that. she just said that she was gonna keep fighting for her dreams etc etc 

now thas very pathetic ; she should grow up 

Jesus, how sad was that. And it woke up my cat, she looks at me scared 0_0

Sara always knew she was going to VSFS , then she said " it was difficult to keep secret"