Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

guys can you take a look at this :

At the model-packed WSJ. Magazine Innovator Awards last night, five-year VS show veteran Constance Jablonski — who donned the heaviest wings last year — said she's excited to take the flight across the pond with her fellow VS pals, including Joan Smalls. (Sounds like two more confirmations, right?) But everyone, especially the newbies, better watch out because Smalls is anotorious prankster.

http://fashionista.com/2014/11/joan-smalls-victorias-secret-show

YASSS. Wasn't Constance's first show 2010 though? And I don't remember the wings they are talking about? And how is Joan going to be in two places at once?

So now we see Constance and Joan are in, I guess the Chanel show isn't as much of a big deal. Especially if Joan will be at VSFS. I believe this post because I don't see why the person would lie. :D

:wave:  :wave:  :wave:  this !  this news raise my hope for toni , sui and magda

Lily Aldridge and Lily Donaldson will be doing the 10 magazine live shoot on November 7th. So hopefully that means Lily D is in. So far the two other 10 magazine shoot girls haven't been confirmed. Ming and Sui. But the rest have.

guys can you take a look at this :

At the model-packed WSJ. Magazine Innovator Awards last night, five-year VS show veteran Constance Jablonski — who donned the heaviest wings last year — said she's excited to take the flight across the pond with her fellow VS pals, including Joan Smalls. (Sounds like two more confirmations, right?) But everyone, especially the newbies, better watch out because Smalls is anotorious prankster.

http://fashionista.com/2014/11/joan-smalls-victorias-secret-show

YASSS. Wasn't Constance's first show 2010 though? And I don't remember the wings they are talking about? And how is Joan going to be in two places at once?
Yep 2010 was her first show. 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and this year will be her 5th. The wings she wore in Shipwrecked were the heaviest wings last year.

I'm so Thrilled, Sara just posted this.. What did she mean with surprises? maybe got wings but only pink. I want her to walk in Mainline!.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Last year pink outfits were so hideous,. no1 wants their any of their favorites walking Pink again :rofl:

#neverforget

post-42953-0-1446073522-53465_thumb.jpg

So now we see Constance and Joan are in, I guess the Chanel show isn't as much of a big deal. Especially if Joan will be at VSFS. I believe this post because I don't see why the person would lie. :D

:wave:  :wave:  :wave:  this !  this news raise my hope for toni , sui and magda

I really hope so :chicken: :chicken: 

I'm so Thrilled, Sara just posted this.. What did she mean with surprises? maybe got wings but only pink. I want her to walk in Mainline!.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Last year pink outfits were so hideous,. no1 wants their any of their favorites walking Pink again :rofl:

#neverforget

post-22010-0-1446073523-47477_thumb.jpg

The ripped condom skirt. That's why there's an OMG.

i wish they were like in 2007 the pink segment was so cute but sexy 

http://shonshyne.com/Shonshyne/Miranda_Kerr/1/2007_vsfs_e.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I'm so Thrilled, Sara just posted this.. What did she mean with surprises? maybe got wings but only pink. I want her to walk in Mainline!.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#neverforgetpost-84538-0-1446073525-40565_thumb.jpg
The ripped condom skirt. That's why there's an OMG.
And Please dont forget about that Cheap-ass "jacket" with twirl sleeves. #Pray4jac

Part of the reason they may be dropping some regulars aside from age is that they're looking for that girl who has the "moment" on the runway. Miranda had it, Candice had it, Adriana had it, Gisele had it.. Most of their bigger names in the past have hit a pose or done a strut that just captured everyone's attention. Maybe they're looking for the new lineup with a bunch of young girls, and praying that out of the 11/12 new comers they get 1 or 2 keepers.

I would have thought Shanina had it two years ago, but for whatever reason she fizzled with them. Anyways, fingers crossed. The lineup is looking pretty good this year, the Fantasy Bra's are fantastic. Just waiting on segment themes and backdrops now :D