Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

honestly this is how i see it every year for the last decade ;

Excited to see: Adriana Lima

Not excited to see: the rest  :brows:  :whistle: 

as for no toni ; magda ; constance ; joan ; izabel ; emmanuela , sui .... VS better bring them back next years cause those girls knows how to walk the runway  :girlbanghead:  :girlbanghead:  :girlbanghead: 

Except for Maud and Stella (sorry, I just can't like her now, maybe I'll change my mind after the show who knows) I'll stick with what I already said, I like the cast and I think there's a solid group of new faces, plus a lot of girls I didn't know anything about, so I'll judge later. I'll miss the other veterans, but they all had a good run.

The girls I'm really looking forward to see are Jac, Romee, Elsa in something other than PINK, Taylor, Yumi, Sara, Cindy, Josephine, Kelly, Shanina, Lais.

Maybe you just shouldn't watch. :whistle:

Yeah, seriously. If the only person you're at all interested in is Adriana then just look at her catalogue shoots or something, don't force yourself to sit through something you seem to hate.

take it easy guys , i was just joking  :Angel:  yes i do look for adri first , but also the designs ; the performers , the editing mistakes  ;)  and some of my favourite models and it happen that a few are not in this year which is why im in a kind of bad mood 

SO Excited for: Adriana Lima (Fantasy Bra) Alessandra Ambrosio (Fantasy Bra) Candice Swanepoel Douzten Kroes  Lindsay Ellingson (the last show for her) Elsa Hosk Romee Strijd Bregje Heinen Eniko Mihalik Irina Sharipova Kate Grigorieva Taylor Hill, Sara Sampaio, Erin Heatherton

Excited for: Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo, Lais Ribeiro, Blanca Padilla, Daniela Braga, Imaan Hammaam, Shanina Shaik, Kelly Gale, Jourdan Dunn, Josephine Skriver, Monika Jagaciak,Ieva Laguna, Martha Hunt, Sigrid Agren

Models that catch my attention but do not kill me Karlie Kloss, Barbara Fialho, Cindy Bruna, Grace Mahary, Stella Maxwell, Yumi Lambert, Ping Hue, Kasia Struss Maud Welzen 

these models DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM Devon Windsor Jasmine Tookes Maria Borges

So who are you guys most excited to see, and who needs to go far far away.

For the angels I really like/love all the girls, so I'm excited to see them all. :)

I"m really excited to see Eniko back, I think she is such a beauty :heart: I love Erin so I'm excited to see shes walking again, hopefully she doesn't look so upset this year :p I love Stella's look so I'm excited to see her on the runway, hopefully for mainline.

And of course I always love seeing Sigrid, Monika and Martha :thumbsup:

Of course its bittersweet because I"m missing my Magdalena, Toni, Lily and Liu, but I pretty much like all the girls cast. Except for maybe Maud, Grace, and Blanca. But still, those girls are beautiful even if I'm not huge fans of them, so its alright :hehe:

Why does everything happen when I'm asleep, damn :/

EXCITED FOR: Doutzen, Adriana, Alessandra, Karlie, Lily, Taylor, Devon, Irina, Blanca, Bregje, Shanina, Maria, Grace, Ping, Daniela, Imaan

NOT EXCITED FOR (Otherwise known as the "Nope" category of models): Martha, Eniko, Jasmine, Cindy, Yumi (50/50, I like her but that walk :/), Maud, Ieva

Everyone else I really don't have a strong opinion on so they're neutral with me.

I'm so bummed about Malaika, Ming, Toni, Liu and Constance :cry2:

Woop woop woop!!: Behati, Elsa, Erin, Shanina, Sara, Jourdan, Bregje, Kasia, Jac

Woop!: The rest of the Angels, Lais, Martha, Kelly, Ieva, Barbara F

Yeah, you'll do: All the others who aren't first-timers

Who the hell are you?!: The first-timers

GTFO: Maud and Maria

Come back! Come back!!: Lily D, Isabeli, Magdalena, Maryna, Jablonski & Jablonski, Hilary, Flavia, Sui, Barbara P

If dreams came true (disclaimer: I know they don't): Natasha P, Rosie, Miranda, Fernanda, Caroline T, Stam, Abbey LK, Ana BB

Au revoir: Cara, Izabel, Joan, Caroline BN, Jessica H

Pretty much sums it up for me!

I'm excited to see: Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Doutzen, Blanca, Romee, Shanina, Kelly, Josephine, Jac, Irina, Kate and Taylor.

Not excited for: Behati, Devon, Martha, Maria and Erin.

I feel like this is just too many girls, and I will miss a lot of old regulars like Constance, Joan, Izabel...but still, can't wait for the show! ;)

No be Honest I don't think we should be counting with Erin and that girl ping, they could be working for something else and she just decided to tag vs and Ed to get attention from them! I think we shouldn't count with those 2 unless they really confirm they are walking

No be Honest I don't think we should be counting with Erin and that girl ping, they could be working for something else and she just decided to tag vs and Ed to get attention from them! I think we shouldn't count with those 2 unless they really confirm they are walking

Unless Erin is shooting catalogue again, which I HIGHLY doubt.....but I guess we'll know for sure soon enough.

Looking at more pics of Ping right now and WOW :drool: