Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I want Elsa in mainline, Lily with the Fantasy Bra and Bregje agaiiiiiiiiiiiin :clap: What do you guys think about Marloes Horst?

This is what I think about Marloes Horst :

:baronfaint:   :heart:

what do you think about Edita Vilkevicuite? I really want her back, she was really sexy!

This is what I think about Edita Vilkeviciute :

:baronfaint:  :wub:

I think she's kindof angel material actually.

As a side note, I couldnt use the donbot faint, so I used the baron one

I think Edita is amazing! she has the package, killer walk, body and personality!!! AND she has heaps of experience on the VS runway!!

She was supposed to walk last year but hurt her ankle in rehearsals like Lais did in 2012!

And it would be good to see Marloes on the runway!!!! She is a new face i would LOVE to see  :hehe:

Just read a Dutch interview with Marloes Horst. She said she was asked to be an Angel, but it was in a time a lot of the other Angels were pregnant. They came back in shape really fast, so Marloes didn't have to become an Angel anymore. 
Weird isn't it. It shows how lightly VS thinks about giving models the angel status. Not suprised that Erin fell out of favour in just a few years (I presume she still wants to be one, but it was VS who didn't want her to be anymore).

Edita has always been amazing in the show. Her face is really unique, not always on photos but in the show she really stands out.

I agree. Bringing Edita back would be a dream come true. :clap:

On  a side note, am I the only one who noticed that VS have changed their editing scheme for the show rather radically since '10-11? As a rule, the 'booty' is conspicuously absent from the final cut every time. :blueeyedbaby: