Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I just can't get used to Jessica H's tooth gap. I get its like her trademark but I don't find it attractive.

That Dalianah girl looks good in some shots but I find her quite masculine.

Caroline T looked strange at the 2009 VS show for me, although she stood out in 2006. Those tacky twig wings she got in 2009 didn't help either...

I wonder if Ieva Laguna will be there this year? She opened the whole PINK segment last year. I think Jac and Sara are a given.

I feel like we can't really see the models full potential if VS only puts them in PINK. Malaika Josephine Ming, all of them were wearing full on clothes. I don't even get how Malaika's outfit counts as lingerie...

Ed the ladies are coming in starving, you might not want to taunt the models with candy :rofl: Or perhaps they're a reward of being able to walk in a straight line? "Good Marloes, you did really good....*throws a jelly bean at her*... but ugh :shifty: still not walking for us, better luck next year *Staff smiles*... next! "

You know how it is with candies and strangers!!

Wow that's sweet of you. Yes Dutch models are doing great in High Fashion. There a lot of those girls, they have a specific look, but funny enough most of them don't live in the big cities but in smaller towns or villages (at least when I go there I see more beautiful girls than in my city, not always model material of course but def beautiful). Don't know what it is, but believe me I'm also jealous of their looks. But I have the same thing when I go to another country. When I go to UK or France, or Sweden I think wow women are so beautiful here, so we always tend to idealize another country.

I guess it might be the grass is always greenier on the other of the fence thing ;)

^ Something in the water or bitterballen? :p

Get me some NOW!

I hope Jessica Hart gets casted again this year. Her body is just out of this world. Just get her out of Pink. She has a good walk too.

Oh and of course her please kthanksbye.

Untitled_2.gifUntitled_3.gif

Did she go to casting this year? I know she had that bad burn on her foot and it still looked bad last week.

That weird photo what Ed Razek posted with the eye in the middle reminded me to Banks' new album cover. She has 5 concerts in the UK in November. Then the next one in this year in the US on 12th December. So I thought maybe she could be one of the performers. 

with this song for example:

^ His responses get funnier everytime. LMAO though at him just saying that Rosie has her own lingerie "at some department store in London" so that's why she can't walk the show, it's only a global brand that makes billions more than VS does per year and actually has value for money products.

This comment takes the cake though

post-88496-0-1446073188-75387_thumb.png

It's the literal embodiment of this vine

Rosie has her lingerie brand at M and S right? He can hardly say the name, otherwise it would be advertisement. So Ed is really a kind man? I never saw him like this, but perhaps I was wrong.

Chanel working with Adriana's trainer in Miami: http://instagram.com/p/uuCQU5vnyW/

Why God why, please no Chanel. How do I have to cope with Doutzen not getting the bra, Isabeli not being there and now Chanel is going to walk the show? At least hope she matured a bit.

So the conclusion was that the contenders for the FB are Adri, Ale, Lily, Karlie and we are about to know next wednesday?

Chanel working with Adriana's trainer in Miami: http://instagram.com/p/uuCQU5vnyW/

Why God why, please no Chanel. How do I have to cope with Doutzen not getting the bra, Isabeli not being there and now Chanel is going to walk the show? At least hope she matured a bit.

Xanax and Ambien for sleep. Works for me :idk:

----

Psst Miss Red: 15 day post-1004-0-1446073189-65043_thumb.png

Down to Ele Shammy & Resto Shammy :chicken: