Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I wonder how the credits will work, Elsa, Lindsay and Doutzen didn't shoot for the Christmas commercial but all the other girls did their credits there. It'll be interesting to see how VS makes that work

I want them to shoot a credits scene like they did in 08 but do something in London. On the streets. But if they've already filmed it, then they'll just have Doutzen, Lindsay and Elsa doing something backstage and edit that in with all the other girls.

I want them to shoot a credits scene like they did in 08 but do something in London. On the streets. But if they've already filmed it, then they'll just have Doutzen, Lindsay and Elsa doing something backstage and edit that in with all the other girls.

The credits in 08 were the best imo :woot:

I wonder how the credits will work, Elsa, Lindsay and Doutzen didn't shoot for the Christmas commercial but all the other girls did their credits there. It'll be interesting to see how VS makes that work

How do you know that?

Because it was all over Instagram during the Christmas commercial shoot

^ Do they all wear the same wings? :doofywave:

No. They usually try different wing styles on to see how they will fit and make an outfit look.

Her outfit is missing a white covering piece.

I hope they keep it that way, I love it! But I guess we'll have to wait and see.