Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I actually liked Candice's opening last year. It was somewhat powerfull unlike her opening in 2011. I agree they should have other models opening but besides Alessandra and Adriana the other angels dont really have much more presence than Candice to make a way better opening

The best candidate for this year's opening should be Karlie (I'm NOT a big fan of her) but I admit she has a fierce walk, and if indeed the show is starting with gilded angels, her outfit could work pretty well :) besides... if not Karlie I would love to see Doutzen :)

Let's have Kendall open the show.  :rofl:

LOL  :rofl:

Speaking of Kendall, why'd you think she wasn't cast? She was in the Angels book... I figured her going on and on and on about VS being her "dream" alluded to her being cast or something. I'm very relieved. Controversial but imo she doesn't have "IT" and would devalue the brand.

Adriana has the best opening presence hands down. The 2010 opening was fire. It's either her or no one else. All the rest either have the walk and lack in presence or lack it all. As someone said, the editing counts a lot. Gisele was lucky enough to have great angles. Candice did a good job in 2013, if only they edited it well enough.

Where is Adriana's fittings pictures. Have they forgotten her or something? And can someone make me understand the monstrosity that is the Isabeli outfit?

I really like the opening Candice did in 2011 too, gives me chills aswell hahaha, she looks like a bad bitch there. In 2013 she looked like she wanted to run off the end of the runway and never come back.

I really think they should give Karlie the chance to open this year, seeing her CD openings from some years ago...she is just amazing, so fierce and powerful.

Speaking of Kendall, why'd you think she wasn't cast? She was in the Angels book... I figured her going on and on and on about VS being her "dream" alluded to her being cast or something. I'm very relieved. Controversial but imo she doesn't have "IT" and would devalue the brand.

She's an average looking girl with a very famous sister, she wouldn't even be walking in New York and Paris without her sisters help. If things were different and the Kardashian name wasn't so big along with Kanye's fashion connections that girl wouldn't even be walking in LA Fashion Week and that's the truth.

She's an average looking girl with a very famous sister, she wouldn't even be walking in New York and Paris without her sisters help. If things were different and the Kardashian name wasn't so big along with Kanye's fashion connections that girl wouldn't even be walking in LA Fashion Week and that's the truth.
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2012/12/13/14/anigif_enhanced-buzz-5019-1355428299-1.gif

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I'm probably the only one, who liked her 2011 opening more. But I'm sure the reason is the music choice.

+1 I'm a massive fan of Candice's 2011 opening actually. It always makes me chill.

Yes  :clap:  but actually the whole segment was energetic.

I think Kendall is quite gorgeous. She has a beautiful face and an amazing body. She's more interesting than some others girls casted for VS, with boring face or attitude.

Maybe we have to wait some years to see her on the show.

I hope it will be soon :p

And I love candice 2011 opening, but i'm rooting for Doutzen this year. She totally deserve it!