Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Tyra was the right amount of crazy on the runway lol. It was fun and over the top but it felt right when she did it. She also knew when to do it, and when not to do it. But VS definitely wanted the girls to be more like her. And that is when it started.

Heidi and Seal sang together in 2007 not 2005. That was so tragic :rofl:

Tyra was the right amount of crazy on the runway lol. It was fun and over the top but it felt right when she did it. She also knew when to do it, and when not to do it. But VS definitely wanted the girls to be more like her. And that is when it started.

Heidi and Seal sang together in 2007 not 2005. That was so tragic :rofl:

No you're right, I mean Seal was singing and Heidi came on stage with that star with shining diamonds or something (don''t know how to explain well in English). She came on stage in a lingerie with lights on it attached.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2005/startracks/051121/hklum.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Lol this thread is hilarious. 2009 and 2007 worst shows by far. I remember in 2007 Angela's voodoo arms and jessica white's rabid stomping and galloping. I was like wtf am I watching. 2009 when Ale opened it was horrible and she gave straight up man face expression. Candice has a good walk. She lacks connection to the camera though. She just walks with the expression "look at me". If Adriana opens i hope she doesnt do those stupid hand gestures or facial expressions. Especially not the "heart" gesture.

^I respect if people like Tyra, I mean she has a personality and was a role model for many women. But personally I don't like her as a model, not a runway model I mean. And her crazy things irritate me.

I agree. Tbh I think Naomi and Gisele can outwalk her any day. Tyra seems to try a little too hard to be fierce and it ends up looking ghetto fabulous.

Karlie has the walk for opening the show, but she totally lacks in the looks department. She's not your 'typical hot lingerie model' the way Candice, Gisele, and Adriana are. I really don't think VS is trying to scare the audience with the very first model.

2008 amazing. 

After 2005 I think 2008 was the best. It had the grandeur, the elegance, good music, originial outfits. Some people complain the models looked a bit too orange, but was no problem for me. The style of VS didn't improve much since '08. Still I'm watching lol. 

Lol this thread is hilarious. 2009 and 2007 worst shows by far. I remember in 2007 Angela's voodoo arms and jessica white's rabid stomping and galloping. I was like wtf am I watching. 2009 when Ale opened it was horrible and she gave straight up man face expression. Candice has a good walk. She lacks connection to the camera though. She just walks with the expression "look at me". If Adriana opens i hope she doesnt do those stupid hand gestures or facial expressions. Especially not the "heart" gesture.

Like in 2010 in the FB, Adriana at the end of the runway: I Lovvveee You!!! with her cute Adriana innocent 'I'm still 18' smile and turns around. 

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Adriana+Lima+2010+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+fwdo0cBZeRal.jpg

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/files/2010/11/adrianna-lima.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Adriana+Lima+2010+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+STJzBmMarPLl.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture