Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

As for Bregje, still no instagram pic from the castings from her - but she never posts about castings she does. However she expressed herself in an interview that these last weeks she started to eat healthier because she has an important casting to do, I guess she meant VS one.

Her body looks better than ever before, and her Maxim shoot is still killing me :heart:

She also posted this on her instagram:

post-87593-0-1446073234-01788_thumb.jpg

and these two comments caught my attention:

doworkdaley Great way to celebrate a great week! Good job @bregjeheinenn

In case both she and Marloes make it to the show, it would be great if VS let them bring their pets backstage :D

Updated list

Alina Baikova

Bregje Heinen

Bridget Malcolm

Chanel Iman

Dalianah Arekion

Daniela De Jesus

Devon Windsor

Emmanuela De Paula

Gigi Hadid

Josephine Skriver

Nadine Leopold

Nicole Williams

Sara Sampaio

Shanina Shaik

Sora Choi

Toni Garrn (in NY, not sure if she went casting)

Vita Sidorkina

@Mary17:

Chanel was explicit tagged in one of her workout as preparing for vsfs casting, so she'll surely show up if she hadn't yet (meh). Nicole was confirmed by MissLimaVzla, i think for this post on her instagram :flower:

Do you think girl like Jac will go directly at the second round call? Because she is in Bahamas now, working with VS swim... :idk:

thanks  :flower:

And I am sorry to hear about Frida taking a break, she will be missed.

is it true? :mellow: ther's nothing on her topic about the reason behind that.

^ here is an article from Plaza Magazine in which she talks about her decision. It says: "Her current contract with Maybelline beauty company is the only modelling job she knows she will keep. In addition, she has been clear that she does not take any model jobs unless they are really great fun and give me a lot of money." and I think VSFS is good for model more for the exposure and the future jobs that brings to the ones who walk the show, than for the paycheck.. So it's very unlikely she will attend the casting also because she was rejected last year and work only once for VS since then :(

I would love to see Kate G as well. She has a great walk, body, and she's gorgeous :heart: Of the casting girls I'd like to see Bregje Heinen, Bridget Malcolm, Emmanuela De Paula, Gigi Hadid, Josephine Skriver, Sara Sampaio, Shanina Shaik, and Vita Sidorkina.

Megan Williams would be perfect too.

Hailey's body isn't toned enough for VS. They hire very skinny people now, she just doesn't fit the bill, and she does Agent Provocateur (isn't that VS' rival brand? I mean they copy their designs a lot.)

Whilst Gigi is nice, she suits print work more. Her runway is just cringe  :yuckky:

Yikes, you were right on that :ninja:

haha the worst walk EVER seen in my life. Lily's is even better. 

I bet I can do it better :nicole:

Edited by Ludivine08

I would love to see Kate G as well. She has a great walk, body, and she's gorgeous :heart: Of the casting girls I'd like to see Bregje Heinen, Bridget Malcolm, Emmanuela De Paula, Gigi Hadid, Josephine Skriver, Sara Sampaio, Shanina Shaik, and Vita Sidorkina.

Megan Williams would be perfect too.

Megan, yes!

post-87593-0-75216000-1414770534_thumb.jpost-87593-0-20201800-1414770492_thumb.jpost-87593-0-25555600-1414770514_thumb.jpost-87593-0-59709700-1414770575_thumb.jpost-87593-0-19099100-1414770593_thumb.jpost-87593-0-96275700-1414770627_thumb.jpost-87593-0-76805000-1414770756_thumb.j