Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Anyone who is a fan of Alessandra should know who Rachel is & for some reason this is what she send me... (i posted the pic on IG btw)

post-18657-0-67652100-1414813552_thumb.p

Long Story Short: in 2012 I was the 1st person to know about AA wearing the FB bc (can't say lol) but anyone whom knows who I am should probably remmeber that lol anyways after I made the big announcement everyone jump on me to take it down,for some reason Rachel seem nervous about this photo, reminder Alessandra always invites her to the VSFS so she knows everything.

Again this doesn't mean it is the FB but everything is so strange lol

^ I think everyone back in 2012 knew Ale was getting it in July because remember there was that little leak they did and it was so obvious? Not to mention they tried to cover it up by making it look like Candice got it :rofl:

But seriously these are somewhat making me suspicious. They're too bedazzled for a regular bra, but at the same time how dumb are they to put it up onto the internet before setting an official date on revealing the bra?  :ermm: Also they're the same style as last years, not push up. 

^ I think everyone back in 2012 knew Ale was getting it in July because remember there was that little leak they did and it was so obvious? Not to mention they tried to cover it up by making it look like Candice got it :rofl:

But seriously these are somewhat making me suspicious. They're too bedazzled for a regular bra, but at the same time how dumb are they to put it up onto the internet before setting an official date on revealing the bra? :ermm: Also they're the same style as last years, not push up.

^What do you mean? It is the first week of November after all.

But seriously these are somewhat making me suspicious. They're too bedazzled for a regular bra, but at the same time how dumb are they to put it up onto the internet before setting an official date on revealing the bra?  :ermm: Also they're the same style as last years, not push up. 

Yes of course it was very obvious that Ale had gotten it in 2012 lol but I had the confirmation and was given the permission to announce it than I got in trouble for doing it, huge mess lol

But I do agree why will VS upload it before the announcement :rofl: I wonder if these photos are uploaded automatically on their own without the VS people knowing about it bc if u think about it they are not on the VS site yet however if you use the VS code link and change the numbers you can find the new photos. Perhaps VS doesn't even know that trick exist hahaha

They always do a little announcement however, usually it's something along the lines of "We've got exciting announcement tomorrow!", I mean they want the press to have a field day and have it everywhere, it seems odd. Plus it'd be damn new for them to release a bra when it's like night in America. 

Yes of course it was very obvious that Ale had gotten it in 2012 lol but I had the confirmation and was given the permission to announce it than I got in trouble for doing it, huge mess lol

But I do agree why will VS upload it before the announcement :rofl: I wonder if these photos are uploaded automatically on their own without the VS people knowing about it bc if u think about it they are not on the VS site yet however if you use the VS code link and change the numbers you can find the new photos. Perhaps VS doesn't even know that trick exist hahaha

Now they're probably going to find out about this as they stalk BZ and then ensure it doesn't happen again :rofl: 

This is how it goes with the VS site:

VS puts the pictures in the server around 10 days before it goes public because they have the catalogs online before releasing them, they are hidden somewhere in the website and after a bit go public, but a lot of people have created browsers and that's how we get the pictures go up early. However it's not automatic, at least not all the time because last year they managed to put all the catalog in the server except for the Fantasy Bra.

This year there's no other pictures from the Vol 2 of the catalog so far, except for those two. So it's one of the following: Those two are FB and won't even be in the catalog, those are the first pictures from Vol 2 or somebody just fucked up big time.

This is how it goes with the VS site:

VS puts the pictures in the server around 10 days before it goes public because they have the catalogs online before releasing them, they are hidden somewhere in the website and after a bit go public, but a lot of people have created browsers and that's how we get the pictures go up early. However it's not automatic, at least not all the time because last year they managed to put all the catalog in the server except for the Fantasy Bra.

This year there's no other pictures from the Vol 2 of the catalog so far, except for those two. So it's one of the following: Those two are FB and won't even be in the catalog, those are the first pictures from Vol 2 or somebody just fucked up big time.

Me thinks the above smily%20new%20one.gif Too detailed and intricate for it not to be the FB unless they are going for a Arabian nights type of theme as some have mentioned. Plus the fact Lima and Ale were the ones to snag it really comes up as a goodbye type of moment for those 2 in the coming VSFS :p

Still can't find Vol 2, if I see more pictures coming up I'll look again but they are def changing things up this year.

Christmas catalog 1 & 2 are always in the same place, every year. This year they placed the Scandalous catalog where Vol 2 should've been placed in their server 

Even if it was Arabian Nights, why would stuff like this be in the catalogue? It's definitely for a specific purpose because no sane person is going to go around wearing a sapphire encrusted bra with chainlink straps unless you have some very peculiar interests. It's either Fantasy Bra or they're finally getting some good photoshop going on.

somebody just fucked up big time.

Probably that employee right now: If you're getting fired and you know it clap your hands

This girl AleDiva on my site said that she asked Ed if he ever thought about giving the FB to two Angels and he replied saying 'Yes he have thought about it before' of course I never thought about it myself but now I am just wondering if perhaps he liked the idea & when for it but I still don't believe these 2 sparkly lingerie Bra's are the Fantasy Bra(s) cause is to hard to believe.

Then again funny how VS is using Alessandra & Adriana on their VSFS promotion photos, of course that doesn't mean anything lol :gocho:

After looking closely to the pictures ...

Those things must be Fantasy Bras or something along those lines, if you look close enough you can see there's no fabric at all in the bras or the cups, you can see skin through the holes in both bras. I really really feel we're getting to FB and it would make sense to have one opening the segment, one closing and make it an Arabian Nights theme since they seem to be trying hard to expand into Dubia & Cia.

EDIT: Also didn't Dri & Ale shoot together? I'm waiting for those duo pictures  :chicken:  :chicken: