Bellazon

Countries with the most beautiful women

Germany, Russia, Brazil, and Spain :p.

Oh gee thanks! :hehe:

hmm maybe because they're my friends and I think they're the most beautiful people in earth:

39664509286531c3a93bcy2.jpg

But for me Russia gorgeous eyes, beautiful ceekbones, and beautiful skin :heart:.

You ARE annoying ed....

BAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't blame you for thinking that :hehe: but you haven't experienced how annoying I can really be yet :evil: Just ask Herve :|

and I think you were meant to emphasize the annoying part... not the ARE :ermm: :p

hmm maybe because they're my friends and I think they're the most beautiful people in earth:

But for me Russia gorgeous eyes, beautiful ceekbones, and beautiful skin :heart:.

Oh didn't see this so pretty! Halloween, eh?

Oh didn't see this so pretty! Halloween, eh?

dunno about our neighbours germany, but here in Denmark we don't really have halloween :D

The girl in the middle is gorgeous :yes: the one on the right bottom corner is too :whistle: :hehe: The rest are pretty. And you're welcome!

and several people have said Russia, so i guess Russia it is! :p :clap:

Since I've never been out of the country I can only base my opinion on the media and stuff. I would definitely say Brazil, America, Czech Republic, Russia and Argentina.

Ooh and Germany.

It's not just you. You and your friends are gorgeous. Anyone who thinks differently has no taste at all. :yes:

wow! :woot: this thread is totally awesome!!! :drool:

i'd like to say that it isn't fair to rank countries. each one has its share of beautiful women. It's just that we cant see all of them because cultures and lifestyles are different all over the world. For example, in my country i know there are a lot of gorgeous girls but most of them stay at home and therefore you dont see them, you must also know where to look for them(which i dont really know, i caught glimpses by chance), furthermore some religions require women to cover up...etc etc

i went to cape town once...however, there's no need to look for them, you only need to open your eyes and they'll go off in different directions!!! :woot:

we can finally conclude that we should unite and do as much research as possible in our respective countries(take a lot of fotos) and post these on the thread so that a more accurate comparison can be made...it can also be an occasion to go :wub: and :woot: over these beauties....

i've just placed morocco on my world map btw :laugh:

I just placed Mauritius on my map and wow it looks like a dream :o amazing place. I heard somewhere its a great multi-ethnic place with many hindu, catholic, buddist, islamic people and people of other religions too

I just placed Mauritius on my map and wow it looks like a dream :o amazing place. I heard somewhere its a great multi-ethnic place with many hindu, catholic, buddist, islamic people and people of other religions too

u're absolutely right, aw well...its kind of nice when viewed from outside, but when you're in it, it isn't so dreamlike....it's just a normal little island with its own little problems, of course, the multicultural aspect creates conflicts sometimes, but so far its hasnt gone to the dogs....but its nice nevertheless... i'll be sad to leave it :cry2:

i'll try to post some MORE fotos on the photographers(within) thread...