Bellazon

Countries with the most beautiful women

my brother has just come back from brasil he told me that so many girls were ugly and fat...and that's the point of view of a lot of persons i know who went to brasil...in my mind i think there are beautiful girls everywhere,im french and i was in italy during 2 months i did not really think that girls were so different from french girls,i think people have too much "clich

i dont agree with you anabb cover,i mean it is normal you defend the women of your country,i've jsut said that most of european people who go to brazil that i know or i heard told they were so disappointed by girls in brasil,maybe european people are not very attracted by girls with a style different from the one of europe..not everyone but maybe most of european people,in general european people like russian girls!

USA :laugh:

what's kind of joke is that? :laugh:

:ninja:

Yeah Really...Sry but North american girls aren't that beautiful...Esp woman that eat daily in MCd's and KFC & etc..Blah.

I mean there are some ofcourse but their looks are typical Barbie blonde beauty or California girl like (Tori Praver) or that girl from Aquamarine Sara Paxton. They're looks are more Sweetish then Strong Beauty..If you know what i mean.

After living all my life in Bg and came to Canada and went back to visit realized how gorgeous and skinny and stylish dressed Bulgarian girls ! i mean you walk on the downtown streets on the city and you see girls that you can see in a magazine or something!

But no we're not the most beautiful ofcourse but all the Russian & Eastern European girls are!

Oh my mom said that in Latvia the girls are veru beautiful to..& Italy esp there..Yep..Italian girls have their own typical Italian girl look. & a guy fr Canada went to live there are told me how gorgeous all of them are & with awesome bodies & nice dressed & more mature then Canadian girls...

I was like..Yeah i know ;)

USA :laugh:

what's kind of joke is that? :laugh:

:ninja:

Yeah Really...Sry but North american girls aren't that beautiful...Esp woman that eat daily in MCd's and KFC & etc..Blah.

I mean there are some ofcourse but their looks are typical Barbie blonde beauty or California girl like (Tori Praver) or that girl from Aquamarine Sara Paxton. They're looks are more Sweetish then Strong Beauty..If you know what i mean.

After living all my life in Bg and came to Canada and went back to visit realized how gorgeous and skinny and stylish dressed Bulgarian girls ! i mean you walk on the downtown streets on the city and you see girls that you can see in a magazine or something!

But no we're not the most beautiful ofcourse but all the Russian & Eastern European girls are!

Oh my mom said that in Latvia the girls are veru beautiful to..& Italy esp there..Yep..Italian girls have their own typical Italian girl look. & a guy fr Canada went to live there are told me how gorgeous all of them are & with awesome bodies & nice dressed & more mature then Canadian girls...

I was like..Yeah i know ;)

yeah...americans are so typical looking even the pretty ones make you go "ehh...averege." :p

woot, your mom is right Latvians are sooo pretty....3rd on my list after Russia & Ukraine. :p

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Definitely Slovakia!!!

whow! :clap: someone has mentioned my country :heart: :hug:

hmmm let me see...yeah, Slovakia :laugh: JK, I think there are wonderful girls in all the countries, but I love Russian, CZECH, Slovak, Brasil girls...African, ASIAN, Lithuanian :) generally, I love girls from all of the world :idk:

Number one is of course my homeland - RUSSIA

Then, Id say, some East European countries...But really, its all about the taste, someone likes these and thinks they are MOST beautiful, another likes others...Its tough and has no sense to try to pick only one or few countries with MOST beautiful ( according YOUR opinion again - and there are sooooo many people with so many different points of view on * most beautiful*) But yeah, RUSSIA has the MAJORITY of stunning girls and Im one of them :p lol

Definitely Slovakia!!!

whow! :clap: someone has mentioned my country :heart: :hug:

hmmm let me see...yeah, Slovakia :laugh: JK, I think there are wonderful girls in all the countries, but I love Russian, CZECH, Slovak, Brasil girls...African, ASIAN, Lithuanian :) generally, I love girls from all of the world :idk:

Hmmmm you know what Jennka? I was in Slovakia one year ago and I must say, that there were not so many women walking on streets :ninja: I thought that there were like 65% of men, 25% of gypsies and 10% of women :ninja: but I wasn't in Bratislava, just somewhere else.... It was strange.

But of course POLAND in a country with the most beautiful women:)

heh, my answer is gonna be completely different from everyone's - black women! doesn't matter where they're from.

brazil (my uncle says the most beautiful women in the world are in brasil, and he's been everywhere), india/pakistan... i have also found women from the middle east/north africa to be beautiful.