2. Italy

3. Argentina

4. Czech Republic

5. Russia

6. France

7. Brazil

8. Sweden

:p

i was on vacation in capri last week and on the beach, wearing a very classy and sexy bikini, i met the most BEAUTIFUL girl. her name was joanne and she was from POLAND. she was in capri for a month with her family. she had not yet started university so maybe she was seventeen or eighteen? i hope that i never forget her really warm energy and her AMAZING face and body!

she really liked cuban music, she told me.

my brother has just come back from brasil he told me that so many girls were ugly and fat...and that's the point of view of a lot of persons i know who went to brasil...in my mind i think there are beautiful girls everywhere,im french and i was in italy during 2 months i did not really think that girls were so different from french girls,i think people have too much "clich

my brother has just come back from brasil he told me that so many girls were ugly and fat...and that's the point of view of a lot of persons i know who went to brasil...in my mind i think there are beautiful girls everywhere,im french and i was in italy during 2 months i did not really think that girls were so different from french girls,i think people have too much "clich

i went to tunisia and arab coutries,these girls are so beautiful!! the most beautiful i'v ever seen!!especially tunisian girls from the south who have light eyes with their dark hair,my god!(the same for the boys :) )

I find the arab look very attractive, but most of them are just too scary looking. :laugh: