Bellazon

Countries with the most beautiful women

BRAZILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

brazil's casting (;

- Isabeli

- Alessandra

- Adriana

- Gisele

- Flavia

- Jeisa

- Raquel

- Raica

- Ana H.

- Ana Claudia Michels

- Michelle Alves

- Izabel

- Carol T.

etc.

i think that's enough (:

my brother has just come back from brasil he told me that so many girls were ugly and fat...and that's the point of view of a lot of persons i know who went to brasil...in my mind i think there are beautiful girls everywhere,im french and i was in italy during 2 months i did not really think that girls were so different from french girls,i think people have too much "clich�s" in mind...in general i dont really like grils from east...i like latin girls.

Hmm, i don't want to be rude, but .. there's ugly and fat girls everywhere honey. EVERYWHERE.

of course there's ugly and fat girls here, we have Mc donalds DUH. :laugh:

but brazilian girls are beautiful and they are hot. we have the best bodies. :whistle:

and i don't know why people have this vision of brazil - that ALL the girls here are HOT :laugh:

some of them are, and some of them eat too much. :p

So basically, Brazil is like the rest of the world. :blink:

Say it isn't so... :no:

:p ;)

Definitely Slovakia!!!

whow! :clap: someone has mentioned my country :heart: :hug:

hmmm let me see...yeah, Slovakia :laugh: JK, I think there are wonderful girls in all the countries, but I love Russian, CZECH, Slovak, Brasil girls...African, ASIAN, Lithuanian :) generally, I love girls from all of the world :idk:

Hmmmm you know what Jennka? I was in Slovakia one year ago and I must say, that there were not so many women walking on streets :ninja: I thought that there were like 65% of men, 25% of gypsies and 10% of women :ninja: but I wasn't in Bratislava, just somewhere else.... It was strange.

But of course POLAND in a country with the most beautiful women:)

What?? :laugh: :rofl: are you kiddin me? Where the hell have you been...? In some village in the middle of a thick forgotten forest?? :laugh: ;) I live in Bratislava, and if you ask ANYONE who´ve been here he will tell ya how beautiful women are walkin´ here in the streets - "average", common women...not supermodels. Everyone´s got smitten with slovak babes when coming here :ninja: :D :D

just try it :idk: my country is little, but full of beauty :flower: not just in Bratislava of course ;)but all the young people tend to move here, naturaly :D it´s capital :idk:

Definitely Slovakia!!!

hmmm let me see...yeah, Slovakia :laugh: JK, I think there are wonderful girls in all the countries, but I love Russian, CZECH, Slovak, Brasil girls...African, ASIAN, Lithuanian :) generally, I love girls from all of the world :idk:

Hmmmm you know what Jennka? I was in Slovakia one year ago and I must say, that there were not so many women walking on streets :ninja: I thought that there were like 65% of men, 25% of gypsies and 10% of women :ninja: but I wasn't in Bratislava, just somewhere else.... It was strange.

What?? :laugh: :rofl: are you kiddin me? Where the hell have you been...? In some village in the middle of a thick forgotten forest?? :laugh: ;) I live in Bratislava, and if you ask ANYONE who´ve been here he will tell ya how beautiful women are walkin´ here in the streets - "average", common women...not supermodels. Everyone´s got smitten with slovak babes when coming here :ninja: :D :D

just try it :idk: my country is little, but full of beauty :flower: not just in Bratislava of course ;)but all the young people tend to move here, naturaly :D it´s capital :idk:

I wrote that I wasn't in Bratislava.... and I knew you will be shocked with what I wrote. But that's my observations. I wasn't in the middle of a thick forgotten forest (for all the time:P) And of course I know that Slovak women are beautiful too :)

But this observations with no women on streets.... I was 2 years ago in Lithuania, in Vilnius, and there weren't so many women on streets.... Of course more than in Slovakia, but there were like 80% of men and 20% of womem :ninja:

But maybe if you were in Warsaw you would have the same observations as me, I don't know....

Definitely Slovakia!!!

I wrote that I wasn't in Bratislava.... and I knew you will be shocked with what I wrote. But that's my observations. I wasn't in the middle of a thick forgotten forest (for all the time:P) And of course I know that Slovak women are beautiful too :)

But this observations with no women on streets.... I was 2 years ago in Lithuania, in Vilnius, and there weren't so many women on streets.... Of course more than in Slovakia, but there were like 80% of men and 20% of womem :ninja:

But maybe if you were in Warsaw you would have the same observations as me, I don't know....

dunno :idk: but it´s weird because I´m rather pissed off of not seeing so many men on the streets as I´d like to :laugh: just all the girls around :/ but you should see Bratislava on Friday night - whow :drool: that´s the apple for an eye... :laugh: (for girls too ;) )

oh, and if you want to see MORE women, just visit any of the Comenius university (but Medical faculty mostly), it´s freaky, there are just too much of ´em! (It´s rather frustrating to see a tall, lean beautiful woman studying medicine and find out you´re short, ugly and falling from Math :laugh: )

Definitely Slovakia!!!

dunno :idk: but it´s weird because I´m rather pissed off of not seeing so many men on the streets as I´d like to :laugh: just all the girls around :/ but you should see Bratislava on Friday night - whow :drool: that´s the apple for an eye... :laugh: (for girls too ;) )

oh, and if you want to see MORE women, just visit any of the Comenius university (but Medical faculty mostly), it´s freaky, there are just too much of ´em! (It´s rather frustrating to see a tall, lean beautiful woman studying medicine and find out you´re short, ugly and falling from Math :laugh: )

:D

I want to see Bratislava! I think it sucks that I didn't have a possibility to see Bratislava when I was on a trip to Slovakia with my class....

Falling from Math-like me :D