Bellazon

Countries with the most beautiful women

75% of famous beautiful women are AMERICAN, i'm not exactly sure whats going on with this website and it's anti-Americaness, it's not even close really, even though you won't admit, American still and has always set the international standard of beauty, the U.S.A is the only country to consistanlly produce internationally famous beautiful Actresses, Supermodel, Musicians, Beauty Queens.

Brazil has famous models, but thats about it!

Italy has 1 semi-famous Actress

Venezuela has beauty queens, but what else?

Russia has 2 famous athletes,

Sweden has a few minor famous blonde's.....

As opposed to American, which has famous models, actresses, musicians and beauty queens, no country can say this!

How exactly is what I said non sense? The POINT is the USA is the ONLY country that has consistently produced beautiful actresses, musicians, super models, beauty skins! Oh and how exactly are Jessica Alba and Eva Mendes not 'real' Americans?

75% of famous beautiful women are AMERICAN, i'm not exactly sure whats going on with this website and it's anti-Americaness, it's not even close really, even though you won't admit, American still and has always set the international standard of beauty, the U.S.A is the only country to consistanlly produce internationally famous beautiful Actresses, Supermodel, Musicians, Beauty Queens.

And 75% of statistics are made-up :whistle:

Even if I were to agree with you about America consistently producing the most beautiful women, what conclusions would you draw from that? Would you say that Americans are more beautiful than other people? Would you say it is evidence that Americans have a lot of beautiful women? or are you just making a statement in response to the "Anti-Americaness" you find in this forum? I really don't get where you are going with this to be honest :idk: If you look around here, there are many threads on this website dedicated to American and Canadian models, actresses etc. ;)

With regard to your comments about America setting the international standards of beauty, some of that would be due to the domination of the Western media and the influence of American culture on other nations. I assume you are probably speaking from a western context. You've probably grown up and been exposed to actors on the silverscreen and internalised your society's standards of beauty. So has much of the world for that matter. However, if you want me to believe that Americans have a better gene pool than the rest of the world you'll have to do better than that.

I'm not saying that Americans aren't beautiful, as there are beautiful women in every culture, but it's probably worth taking into consideration the context in which you are making your statements (e.g. what time and part of the world you have grown up in) and also the nature of beauty (that it is subjective, but also culturally and temporally prescribed). It was probably just the way you wrote your post which may make interpretation somewhat harder for me and the rest of the people here, but I'm sure you have a culturally broader appreciation of beauty :)

With regards to the previous statement about Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes and Monica Bellucci not being American, I believe Surreal was alluding to their race and genetic make-up rather than their nationality. It really depends on your criteria for "Americaness" because I can name plenty of actors, models, musicians etc. that hold an American passport but don't have much, if any, Anglo-Saxon blood.

Also, I do think you are confusing beauty with fame to some extent. You start to point to globally well-known beauties (well-known in the Western world anyway) in your examples but if you lived in another culture or country, I'm sure you'll find other people that are less well-known in the Western world but maybe just as beautiful.

Anyway, I think I've basically taken Surreal's post and made it into an essay :ninja:

Just a small addition to all this... isn't the idea that the US might have more beautiful women than other countries pointless? After all, the population of the US (excluding Native Americans, perhaps) is comprised entirely of other nationalities--even if you have to go back 50 generations to see this. You can say Germany has the best women, or France or Italy, etc., but all those nationalities are here in the US, contributing to the overall gene pool.

So as far as I'm concerned, saying the US has beautiful women is the same as saying the whole world does and vice versa.

the only beautiful american celebs are beyonce and maybe halle berry (off the top of my head, haha). the rest are ugly as shit. seriously. and i'm american.

I guess your stuck with an ugly girlfriend or masturbating without a girlfriend at all until you move somewhere else then. Have fun.

the only beautiful american celebs are beyonce and maybe halle berry (off the top of my head, haha). the rest are ugly as shit. seriously. and i'm american.

I guess your stuck with an ugly girlfriend or masturbating without a girlfriend at all until you move somewhere else then. Have fun.

lol, i'm a straight female. sorry.

and i was commenting about american celebrities there.

Oh, you're a girl, sorry. So it's jealousy of these celebs that angers you then? C'mon, let's not hide it! And I find it amazing to think American celebs aren't attractive without this reflecting on the general American people, when the point of celebs is that they're hotter.

Oh, you're a girl, sorry. So it's jealousy of these celebs that angers you then? C'mon, let's not hide it! And I find it amazing to think American celebs aren't attractive without this reflecting on the general American people, when the point of celebs is that they're hotter.

no, not jealousy. for goodness sake, can i please just like what i like?

and i already said that i don't find a lot of american women to be anything special. READ, dammit.

Matt, leave her alone :rofl: and I demand people post more pictures of beautiful women from all around the world so that I can appreciate them :shifty: :drool: :laugh:

post-83-0-1446193683-35728_thumb.jpg

Algerian

post-83-0-1446193683-37254_thumb.jpg

Moroccan/Spanish

They're hot! :drool: but they look a bit young :ermm:

American

american_girl.jpg

Dude, could you hook us up? :woot:

And 75% of statistics are made-up :whistle:

Even if I were to agree with you about America consistently producing the most beautiful women, what conclusions would you draw from that? Would you say that Americans are more beautiful than other people? Would you say it is evidence that Americans have a lot of beautiful women? or are you just making a statement in response to the "Anti-Americaness" you find in this forum? I really don't get where you are going with this to be honest :idk: If you look around here, there are many threads on this website dedicated to American and Canadian models, actresses etc. ;)

With regard to your comments about America setting the international standards of beauty, some of that would be due to the domination of the Western media and the influence of American culture on other nations. I assume you are probably speaking from a western context. You've probably grown up and been exposed to actors on the silverscreen and internalised your society's standards of beauty. So has much of the world for that matter. However, if you want me to believe that Americans have a better gene pool than the rest of the world you'll have to do better than that.

I'm not saying that Americans aren't beautiful, as there are beautiful women in every culture, but it's probably worth taking into consideration the context in which you are making your statements (e.g. what time and part of the world you have grown up in) and also the nature of beauty (that it is subjective, but also culturally and temporally prescribed). It was probably just the way you wrote your post which may make interpretation somewhat harder for me and the rest of the people here, but I'm sure you have a culturally broader appreciation of beauty :)

With regards to the previous statement about Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes and Monica Bellucci not being American, I believe Surreal was alluding to their race and genetic make-up rather than their nationality. It really depends on your criteria for "Americaness" because I can name plenty of actors, models, musicians etc. that hold an American passport but don't have much, if any, Anglo-Saxon blood.

Also, I do think you are confusing beauty with fame to some extent. You start to point to globally well-known beauties (well-known in the Western world anyway) in your examples but if you lived in another culture or country, I'm sure you'll find other people that are less well-known in the Western world but maybe just as beautiful.

Anyway, I think I've basically taken Surreal's post and made it into an essay :ninja:

Nice post Ed. (Y)

I would just like to add that Monica Bellucci is not an American. She was born and raised in Italy and then subsequently lived in France and England. She has just played in a few American movies. If that makes you American, then so is Gerard Depardieu. :p

Brazil has famous models, but thats about it!

Italy has 1 semi-famous Actress

Venezuela has beauty queens, but what else?

Russia has 2 famous athletes,

Sweden has a few minor famous blonde's.....

As opposed to American, which has famous models, actresses, musicians and beauty queens, no country can say this!

You are talking about fame, not beauty. I've seen people far more beautiful than the best-looking actors and actresses who weren't famous at all.

i think what your all forgetting is that there are no "americans". the usa is a melting pot of many different countries, cultures and races. the only true american is the native indian. yes yes, people born in america are americans but our ancestory and nationalities are that of other countries. im czech and french canadian but i was born in the usa which makes me an american.

every country has its beauties, and to deny the us of having them seems ridiculous. you all know that many women in the us are beautiful, just as we know that other countries have beautiful women as well.

to poke fun at a country and to put them down only makes that persons country seem full of mindless trash.