Bellazon

Countries with the most beautiful women

WELL WELL.. MAYBE I'M UNFAIR.. BECAUSE I'M ITALIAN.. BUT ALL THE WORLD KNOWS THAT THE ITALIANS ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS IN THE WORLD.. (AND THE BEST LATIN LOVER)..

SO I POST THE 3 WOMEN THAT REPRESENTS THE BEAUTY THROUGH THE YEARS: GINA LOLLOBRIGINDA, SOPHIA LOREN AND MONICA BELLUCCI

888581290d5156452bdkt0.jpg

14348540566edb865deog8.jpg

2114824820a7d9caca10gh8.jpg

who agrees with me?

I don't think any specific country has the most beautiful woman... :no: anywhere around the world you find different types of people and it all just depends on your taste. :idk: Just because there is more celebs/models does not mean anything, the country could have the most, but it could be that none of them appeal to you. :yes:

I don't think any specific country has the most beautiful woman... :no: anywhere around the world you find different types of people and it all just depends on your taste. :idk: Just because there is more celebs/models does not mean anything, the country could have the most, but it could be that none of them appeal to you. :yes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WELL WELL.. MAYBE I'M UNFAIR.. BECAUSE I'M ITALIAN.. BUT ALL THE WORLD KNOWS THAT THE ITALIANS ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS IN THE WORLD.. (AND THE BEST LATIN LOVER)..

SO I POST THE 3 WOMEN THAT REPRESENTS THE BEAUTY THROUGH THE YEARS: GINA LOLLOBRIGINDA, SOPHIA LOREN AND MONICA BELLUCCI

888581290d5156452bdkt0.jpg

14348540566edb865deog8.jpg

2114824820a7d9caca10gh8.jpg

who agrees with me?

FRANCY ITALY, I have to agree with you on this matter, Italian women are very beautiful indeed, but I also think that French and Brazilian women are on the same line with Italians...

Well it's just my opinion...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Glad you agree :blush: :flower:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Girls from the Balkans, especially Serbia and Croatia. Seeing gorgeous women walking down the street in Belgrade is a normal thing, most of the women are tall, thin, dark haired...just beautiful!

Just lok at our models: Maja Latinovic, Georgina S, Marija V, Natasa Vojnovic, Mina Cvetkovic, Macedonian model Katarina Ivanovska, Croatians Korina Longin and Nina Moric....I mean, list just goes on and on! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

well if you're judging ordinary people then sweden does make me jealous. even their regular nightclubs<- have beautiful people... cant find ugly ones :/ so they win overall beauty.

looks

1. German

2. Russia

3. Brazil

4. Italy

5. Poland

personality

1. America

2. France

3. Brazil

4. Italy

5. Britain

although i've been liking Estonia lately... :)