Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

20 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Anyone who speaks German willing to translate, or at least give the gist of what she says? :flower: 

translated from youtube auto subtitles

very very very excited but after the drugs yesterday outweighed just the anticipation and now I just want to get out

You know what great women in front of me the sloppiness is run over is a super great feeling

I think the biggest of all girls is I think that that does not even happen

So I think I was in five minutes long and then you have to call directly then always should

So I do not have to say that yet
Much because it has not really happened yet but yes I am up

every case very curious what comes next

(he asks her who her favoirite vs model is?)
Man from Heimfeld It's always been Gisele Bundchen has always been so not only her than worked as a model but also so her charity she is in action and her personal life I'm sorry I just find it possible super great role model

3 minutes ago, munetrudis said:

I swear, no model dodges cameras more than Lorena 🤦‍♀️ she seems to have avoided the revolve red carpet as well as the pink carpet yesterday 

She’s there. You can see her in Kelly Gale’s IG story. She’s on the carpet with Romee, Chanel Iman, and Elsa. 

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Anyone who speaks German willing to translate, or at least give the gist of what she says? :flower: 

4 hours ago, Trish said:

I am having anxiety reading that haha. 

Youtubes translation is definitely weird sometimes🤣

It's your first time walking for VS, are you very nervous/excited? Yes im very very nervous. But i have to say after the fittings yesterday i can't wait and just wanna get out and walk.

You are only the forth german model that walks the show. Makes that even more especially? To know that great models also from germany walked the show is a great feeling. 

What are you most afraid of?

I think the biggest fear of all girls is to stumble. But i don't bring it in my mind and then nothing will happen.

how was your first reaction after you knew you will be in the VSshow?

I think i was 5min in shock rigid.

And shortly after i called my mom...and i cried too.

What did changed since you knew you are part of the show? I have to say not alot because it didn't really happened yet. But im really curious what comes next.

Do you have a fav. VS model? My all time favourite was always Gisele Bündchen. Not just her work as model, but also her charity work, personal live and lifestyle. She is a great role model.

Reading the commen on YT It seems she is the 5th german modeI walking for VS not the 4th like its said by the reporter. Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer, Julia Stegner, Toni.🤷‍♂️

didn't translated toni and Nadines part but Nadine is so cuteeee. 

9 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Youtubes translation is definitely weird sometimes🤣

Thank you so much! 

9 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

What did changed since you knew you are part of the show? I have to say not alot because it didn't really happened yet. But im really curious what comes next.

Big things, I hope. :chicken: 

4M0M3q1B_t.jpg