Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

7 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Her "BF" posted a video of her and the after party look. A green mini dress with white boots,  His account is private so im not sure if i should post it here. Hope we get more updates.

Can you dm it? And yes I think it is not allowed to share a photo of a person whose account is private in a public forum. 

16 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Her "BF" posted a video of her and the after party look. A green mini dress with white boots,  His account is private so im not sure if i should post it here. Hope we get more updates.

can you DM it to me also please. 

11 minutes ago, Trish said:

Can you dm it? And yes I think it is not allowed to share a photo of a person whose account is private in a public forum. 

3 minutes ago, munetrudis said:

can you DM it to me also please. 

Sure.

Looking at Lorenas post its obvious to say VS and Lorena are a perfect combo.

In one of the photos lorena was in, it's the one with georgia, ming, etc. Her foot looked bad. Not her fault ofcourse. You can see the marking of the shoes she wored and it looked so tight on her. I did the same with the other girls' foot, but had no markings.

On 11/9/2018 at 2:59 AM, maarinacorreia said:

I totally agree but omg guys I cringed when I saw her walk and I was rooting for her, I was prepared to slap anyone who talked trash about her, I built my hopes so high and when I saw the video I just cringed, she could’ve done SO much better 😪😪😪 

she must have been incredibly nervous especially with the lack of enough runway experience