Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

^ Pfff ...Why ? You think really Anna's chest is bigger ? I don't think so.

Did I say a single thing about Anna....?

Oh sorry :D i thought it was the time to compare Al with any other model...I thought chest's size was only a big deal for boys :D

Do you think the beauty is only matter of chest size ? 

Oh sorry :D i thought it was the time to compare Al with any other model...I thought chest's size was only a big deal for boys :D

This is the weakest rebuttal I've ever heard. As you pointed out yourself, I'm a fan of Anna, who's less curvy than Alexandria, so clearly beauty is more than that. But let's not kid ourselves and pretend that Alexandra's body wasn't a HUGE component of people liking her. Yes, she has a beautiful face (although it's definitely gotten more angular and sharp in the recent months) but as a model, you need the whole package, and that includes your body. We've heard it over and over that she's trying to move in HF, but let's face it- she's not booking work, and it's disheartening as a fan to come in here to see her getting thinner and thinner, with no apparent results. 

My comment was based on that fact that as soon as I saw those images of her my eyes went directly to the visible bones, not to her face. 

^ It has nothing to do about having an obsession with anything... It's noticing and pointing out a big change that has been going through and that keeps on happening and that some us happen not to particularly like. Specially comparing how she was say a year ago.

(Using " :D " after every phrase doesn't make your argument any stronger btw, neither does the sarcasm that goes with it.)

The model in my signature. Apparently you have to bash anther model in order to defend your own. :D

Psssh, you are so late hon. This has been the most used thing in BZ for years, whenever I say something negative about X or Y someone jumps me like "but Adriana/Elsa/Whoever is son my sig is so yaddayadda" :rofl: 

This is the weakest rebuttal I've ever heard. As you pointed out yourself, I'm a fan of Anna, who's less curvy than Alexandria, so clearly beauty is more than that. But let's not kid ourselves and pretend that Alexandra's body wasn't a HUGE component of people liking her. Yes, she has a beautiful face (although it's definitely gotten more angular and sharp in the recent months) but as a model, you need the whole package, and that includes your body. We've heard it over and over that she's trying to move in HF, but let's face it- she's not booking work, and it's disheartening as a fan to come in here to see her getting thinner and thinner, with no apparent results. 

My comment was based on that fact that as soon as I saw those images of her my eyes went directly to the visible bones, not to her face. 

I find it rather exciting tbh. Like wondering how far she's willing to go :p