Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Wow this woman looks good in everything :o

I really love her look at the Ghetto film awards.... i love that hair colour/style on her plus and the outfit really shows off her legs (which are so amazing!!!)

Also really love her look at the 2009 MET.... but again she looks ridiculously good in all the pics you guys posted hehe

new sighting

@AFD7

Abdullah Al Damer

Just saw a girl who really looks like Blake Lively , I thought she was her :p

58 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Favorite Retweet Reply

This guy was at Newport Beach 3 hours ago

@AFD7

Abdullah Al Damer

At Newport Beach and the weather is beautiful .

3 hours ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Favorite Retweet Reply

https://twitter.com/#!/AFD7

I think the girl that guy mentioned in the tweet is really her, coz another tweet said that "Just saw Leo at the San Diego Zoo... With Blake Lively. They're hot."

well, I think she looks good in every way, but first I thought she looked better blonde but now I prefer Blake with red hair. Maybe because it's not soo red, it's strawberry blonde it goes more for an orange color or a light red and I think she looks great with this color of hair.

Yeah she looks good in red hair as well :p

But Personally I prefer the hair colour that she has now... its blonde but its not too blonde... I guess its what you'd call strawberry blonde

Thanks for tweet... it doesn't sound too convincing but maybe it was her :)

Blake Lively's Stylist Vow

'Gossip Girl' actress Blake Lively will never hire a stylist because she loves putting outfits together herself.

Blake Lively will never hire a stylist.

The 'Gossip Girl' star - who is often voted one of the world's most fashionable women - says she loves putting outfits together herself and doesn't want the advice of anyone else.

Speaking about the fashion industry, she said: "It's a world that inspires and excites me. Some people don't love clothes - they hire stylists and leave it to them. I've never hired one and I don't plan to."

Blake has become the latest 'It' girl of the fashion world, but she insists it doesn't take away from her acting credentials.

She told Australia's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "I have a pretty good understanding of what I've been able to put out there so far. I'm on a show 10 months of the year that's in people's homes once a week, and the show is defined by its fashion, so that's what people know me most for already."

The 23-year-old beauty has a lot of friends in the fashion world - notably Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld - and says she's amazed at how power US Vogue editor Anna is.

She said: "She'll say, 'Wear this,' and next thing you know, it's all over the runways."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story...ist-vow_1231130

Hmm, I think the last line in Lainey's comments means she thinks Blake is the girl that Leo is more into than he was with Giz or Bar so Blake will be the one to break his heart whereas with Giz and Bar, he was the one to break off the relationships finally because he didn't want to marry them. But anyway, I wonder where Lainey gets her info?

Ah ... oookeeeyyy, thanks, now I get it. Thank you, solange. :)

Thanks Halo for the tweet. I also don't find it all that convincing but thanks for the find! :flower:

Barbie I also loved her look at the GG you posted. Blue seems to be a fantastic color on her! And aOMG I also really like the first one you posted of her in the Chanel dress!

And in regards to Blakes hair, I like the color it is now. Its not too red, but its got hints of red throughout her blonde, and its a verry pretty color! I would actually love for my hair to be her current color! :p

Thanks fash for the article!

Ooooo and I also really love this one of her for Allure :)

post-52328-0-1446095262-59341_thumb.jpgpost-52328-0-1446095262-64175_thumb.jpg

I love the Allure one as well as her most recent Glamour editorial. I'm on my phone now so I can't post pictures from that but it was seriously gorgeous as well as both her Vogue editorials and the Marie Claire UK ed.

^^^Oh yes I love her most recent editorial for Glamour! Its so retro and fun! Thanks for the extra cover fash!! I almost like that one better than the first! :p and yeah both her spreads for Vogue were fantastic, and I also really loved her futeristic spread for Interview mag! Its also one of my favs! :)

post-42953-1309957590_thumb.jpg