Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks aOMG! It would be pretty cool to see Blake to do some stuff for Stella McCartney (Love her clothes!) and it would be just another big brand under Blakes belt, but yeah I think it would be cool! I also didn't know Blake was a vegatarian! Leos not, but I'm sure that won't be a huge issue! :p

I don't think she is. Stella is though so that's probably what they meant, but she has definitely been influenced by Leo's environmentalism.

Thanks aOMG! It would be pretty cool to see Blake to do some stuff for Stella McCartney (Love her clothes!) and it would be just another big brand under Blakes belt, but yeah I think it would be cool! I also didn't know Blake was a vegatarian! Leos not, but I'm sure that won't be a huge issue! :p

I don't think she is. Stella is though so that's probably what they meant, but she has definitely been influenced by Leo's environmentalism.

Ohhh I see! I thought the article was saying shes a vegatarian, but its clear now its about environmentalism!

Also aOMG I sent you a message!

wow, that's great news for Blake about Stella McCartney - I love her clothes too. Blake's getting a lot of very high class high fashion bookings like the Chanel ad (love seeing them in Vogue and Vanity Fair etc) and Anne Wintour liking her so much too.

Really looking forward to seeing her in Savages - such a great cast and I bet it will be one of the most talked about movies coming up. I love the series of books!

No pics and even though I completely and utterly detest this blog/blogger, here is an update:

Gossip Status Update: on Leo & Blake

Many of you have been writing wondering what’s up between the two since there have been no photos. And since there are no photos, some are speculating that the two are done. They are not done.

Blake has been living at Leo’s in LA. She’s there even when he’s not, when he’s out of town, like right now for Ryan Kavanaugh’s wedding. Haven’t heard yet if she’s been invited, or if he wants her there. But he’s still very much into her, at least as of last week. Wants to get to know her family too. They all might hang out at some point and at Leo’s request. Yes. Him. Leo.

I’m still as perplexed about it as you are. But it’s been consistent across the board – all sources report that he hasn’t felt this strongly about a girl in long time. And, as already mentioned, I have been HUNTING HARD for someone, anyone to tell me the opposite. Can’t find.

Sorry?

I’m not sorry!

Imagine if Blake Lively ends up being the girl who f-cks over Leo DiCaprio? He’s due for it you know.

Sooo sweet if it's true :wub:

Source: Laineygossip

Okay so heres a good question for you all. We all know Blake is known for her red-carpet style, and I want to know what are all of your personal fav Blake red carpet apperances??

These are mine! (but if I had to pick an ultimate fav, she looks uber hot in the pink dress! :o The hair and the tan skin make it look HOT! )

post-42953-1309820672_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1309820685_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1309820731_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1309820766_thumb.jpg

Hmm, I think the last line in Lainey's comments means she thinks Blake is the girl that Leo is more into than he was with Giz or Bar so Blake will be the one to break his heart whereas with Giz and Bar, he was the one to break off the relationships finally because he didn't want to marry them. But anyway, I wonder where Lainey gets her info?

^^I agree Barbie with your whole comment! :p Also Barbie, which Blake red carpet apperance would you pick?

And yeah Solange, I really like the MET one you posted! Blue looks like its an awesome color on her! Nice choise also Halo! Red is a steller color on her too!

I also really like her in these! (expecially the white one!) :D

1.bmp

post-42953-1309828786_thumb.jpg

1.bmp