Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

post-40197-0-1446095241-43679_thumb.jpg

The stars of the upcoming Oliver Stone film ‘Savages” met up to discuss the project in Culver City, California on Tuesday, June 28th, 2011. Those in spotted departing from the studios included Blake Lively (sans new boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio), Salma Hayek (sans Balenciaga sandals), and daddy to be Benicio Del Toro (sans baby momma Kimberly Stewart).

The Oliver Stone directed film is based on Don Winslow’s popular novel and tells the story of Laguna Beach pot growers Ben (Kick-Ass star Aaron Johnson) and Chon (X-Men Origins: Wolverine star Taylor Kitsch) face off against the Mexican drug cartel who kidnapped their friend, O (Lively).

Salma Hayek will play the role of Mexican cartel queen-pin Elena while Benicio Del Toro will play the vicious cartel enforcer Lado.

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2011/06/...repare-savages/

Thanks for the info fash! Looks like she made a breif trip for Americas wedding in Ny, and flew right back to L.A! Thanks for the pic too! :p Hopefully we'll see her doing something with Leo soon..... :wub:

Also thanks for the teen choice award news! :D

NP problem Barbie... it's good news indeed :)

post-43201-0-1446095242-4704_thumb.jpg

The stars of the upcoming Oliver Stone film ‘Savages” met up to discuss the project in Culver City, California on Tuesday, June 28th, 2011. Those in spotted departing from the studios included Blake Lively (sans new boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio), Salma Hayek (sans Balenciaga sandals), and daddy to be Benicio Del Toro (sans baby momma Kimberly Stewart).

The Oliver Stone directed film is based on Don Winslow’s popular novel and tells the story of Laguna Beach pot growers Ben (Kick-Ass star Aaron Johnson) and Chon (X-Men Origins: Wolverine star Taylor Kitsch) face off against the Mexican drug cartel who kidnapped their friend, O (Lively).

Salma Hayek will play the role of Mexican cartel queen-pin Elena while Benicio Del Toro will play the vicious cartel enforcer Lado.

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2011/06/...repare-savages/

I didn't know Leo was going to be in Savages? :laugh: Seriously, they expected her to show up at the cast discussion with Leo in tow? That is too funny. His buddy and one of my faves Emile Hirsch will be in it, tho. It's a great cast, and sounds like a big part for Blake. :)

Looks like "Savages" also has a release date! :)

The film, which hits theaters in September 2012, also stars John Travolta and Emile Hirsch.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/06/29/bl...g/?ref=topposts

Quite a steller cast! Blake, Salma Hayek, Benicio Del Toro, And others! :)

I am slo shocked by the haters on JJ once again. I just can't understand there thinking. saying shes ugly, blah, blah, blah......Ummm I think they should get the soap out of their eyes! Oh the jelous haters... :( :blink:

I know! JJ are very miserable haters. Sitting at their computer all day just hatin!

Anywho...

Mag Fakes Blake Lively-Ryan Reynolds Link to Make Leo “Green” with Envy

When Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds filmed Green Lantern, he was still married.

Now they’re promoting it, and he happens to be single.

In Touch wants to pretend this means there’s something going on between the co-stars, and the tab’s especially eager to speculate now that Lively’s linked to Leonardo DiCaprio.

Lively and Reynolds seem to be “growing closer and closer,” reports the tabloid, citing a so-called “friend” who explains that the pair had chemistry on set but “controlled it” since Reynolds was still married.

“Now they seem to be having a great time together,” adds the In Touch source. “Even Leo has noticed it, and that’s why he’s not particularly happy.”

Uh-huh.

Here’s our guess: As soon as the co-stars end their promotional tour and aren’t posing for photos on the red carpet anymore, In Touch is going to drop this bogus rumor entirely and pretend it never happened. That way, the tabloid can just say Reynolds is dating the actress is his next movie.

A rep for Lively tells Gossip Cop the In Touch story linking her to Reynolds is “all false.”

http://www.gossipcop.com/blake-lively-hook...-upset-jealous/

Interview Part 2!

Like the cast of Sex and the City before them, rumours have been rife that Lively and her female co-stars Leighton Meester, Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr can’t stand the sight of each other. She exhales, clearly irritated.

“It’s ridiculous, and it’s not true,” says Lively. “But people don’t like to see women being friends, loving and supporting each other, because that doesn’t sell. They always pit women against each other. Never the boys – the boys are always buddies, and that pisses me off.”

A fan of old Hollywood, Lively lists Paul Newman, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Jean Seberg as her heroes. As for contemporary role models, she points to Daniel Day-Lewis, Cate Blanchett and Annette Bening. Actors of that calibre have the sort of career she covets and, given her cinematic output so far, you wouldn’t put it past her.

Her performances in The Town and The Private Lives of Pippa Lee have pegged her as a dramatic actor to watch.When she auditioned for the The Town, Ben Affleck – who directed and starred in the film – thought she was a Boston native, having never seen Gossip Girl. (“I’m sure Ben Affleck has better things to do than watch television,” she smiles.) Her performance as a troubled drug addict surprised many, and Lively admits that although she fights for tough and complex roles, when she gets them, panic takes over.

“I have anxiety when I step onset. I love challenging roles, but once faced with the challenge, I’m like, ‘Oh crap, I have to do this now.’”

Away from work, she indulges in her “real talent”, cooking. She plans to open a string of restaurants. “None of them will be called Blake’s,” she groans. “I want the restaurant to speak for itself.

“My life is cooking and seeing my family and friends. It’s important not to blur the line between your job and life, and fame is so fleeting – if it’s pulled away, you can lose your foundation.”

Whatever way it goes for Lively, you get the feeling she’ll always keep a bit of the magic with her.

“I live a very enchanted life.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle...9-1226085770645

From the Daily Mail <_<

Gossip Girl star Blake Lively - girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio - has become Stella McCartney's latest muse, thanks to their shared passion for vegetarianism.

'Like Leonardo, Blake is an animal lover and believes in cruelty-free fashion so when she met Stella at the Met Ball last month she found they shared many of the same ideals,' says a source.

'Stella thinks Blake would be the perfect brand ambassador for her company in America.'

Blake, 23, has shown her support in return by wearing one of Stella's designs on a recent fashion shoot.

Blake was recently snapped up by Chanel to model their Mademoiselle handbags.

Daily Mail

Thanks aOMG! It would be pretty cool to see Blake to do some stuff for Stella McCartney (Love her clothes!) and it would be just another big brand under Blakes belt, but yeah I think it would be cool! I also didn't know Blake was a vegatarian! Leos not, but I'm sure that won't be a huge issue! :p

thanks kat for the nice interview :heart:

“I don’t comment on my relationships,” she says. “My anonymity is something I treasure. Wanting to be an actor and wanting to be famous are different.”

I like this :wub:

I like this too! :wub: