Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Hey everyone, thanks for all the pics and updating the thread. I cant wait to get pictures of her on set when she starts filming for Savages. Here is a description of her character ("O" or Ophelia) that I got from my copy of the book:

This gamine has Technicolor tatts down her left arm from her neck to her shoulder- silver dolphins dancing in the water with golden sea nymphs, big blue breaking waves, bright green underwater vines twisting around it all. Her formerly blonde hair is now blonde and blue with vermilion streaks and she has a stud in her right nostril

Her character is very smart, atypical, sensual, irreverent, fearless, manipulative, and bad-ass all at once!! You'll love it (if they stay faithful to the books)!!

Thanks fash! Blake was at her good friend America Ferraras wedding in NY on Monday :)

Former Ugly Betty star America Ferrera said "I do" to longtime boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams on Monday, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.

Ferrera and Williams exchanged vows at the stunning Chappaqua, New York home of her Ugly Betty costar Vanessa Williams, with a bevy of Hollywood stars in attendance: Blake Lively and Amber Tamblyn (her Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants costars) plus such Ugly Betty cohorts as Rebecca Romijn (plus her hubby Jerry O'Connell), Mark Indelicato and Judith Light -- who officiated the proceedings

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/ne...ed-bash-2011286