Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

hmmm、wijnboerunnetje.I wanna ask U a quesstion (since you PM'd me a few weeks ago, I should be able to ask U a question, right? ) U obviously dislike Blake.are U just posting about her here cuz she dates Leo? My opinion but U are obviously a Bar fan cuz U post so much positive things about her on her board so why U come here to post negative things about Blake (or links that are negative about her mostly)? It seem kinda pathetic..I mean, I can't see myself posting negative stuff about Bar (and there are obv. negative stuff about Bar too ~ no one is perfect) if I didn't like her..btw, Im neither a fan or a hater of Bar OR Blake. I will be honest and say I m only interested because they involve Leo - Im a fan of his (and I KNOW that a lot of people who post are that way also even if they dont admit it)it just seems like childish stuff to get back at her fans or whatever. Anyway, it seems people are so ready to judge other people but do they ever look at themselves and see what kind of person they are themselves? :blink:I guess that is what celebrities are for - to make fun of, make judgements about , instead of having to look at ourselves and how we behave.

yeah I see what you are saying Solange. Very lucky for me though, I was already a Blake fan before she dated Leo, so this is all just awesome for me :p

Blake has always been a fashion inspiration for me since I started watching Gossip Girl when it first came on. So I always followed what she wore, (also follow Carey Mulligans fashion, shes got amazing fashion sense, but lol, thats another thread :p ) and I just love Blakes style.

I took the pictures from the dutch magazine because I wanted TO HELP YOU.

I saw the negative comments on ONTD later, but when I shared the link they werent that much, the article itself was really postive, and I can't help what other people are commenting.

it was just something I stumbled into reading ONTD which I thought might be useful for you guys since it was a summery and you didn't have to surf to so many sites to find information about a girl you like.

Photograping the pictures and looking though the magazine costed me 50 minutes,

but since everyone in Bellazon is spending so much time searching for HQ's of other celebs and posting them I though I might do something back since I saw a lot a Blake-articles you guys might be interested in.. :o

But appearantly my work wasn't appreacited, and since I don't like her I have obviously no right coming here, according to you guys, I just wanted to know about the girl MY idol is dating.

But don't worry, there are other people wo DO appreaciate my work, and I won't bother you anymore..

(sorry about this for the people who had to read YET another waste of space on stupid arguing on BZ, but I though it took to much time PM'ing everyone, and I felt very bad about this :cry: so I just had to comment)