Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

mIdNiGhT_mOnStA nAyEf NoLaStNaMe

@lessthansign_3 in hollywoo and universal studios i think blake lively was kinda pissed off cuz of the paparazzi! Lol!!!!

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@lessthansign_3 i saw ryan reynolds mario lopez and BLAKE LIVELY

Aww my poor bb must sooo tired and stressed.

The person's tweet indicated they were in LA. I think they were hanging around Universal studios (the studio behind Savages).

Ahhhh I see! Kinda suckey its a closed set so we can't get alot of filming pics :(

It's the Daily Mail again <_< but it's interesting to think about... I never understood the rumors of her as Carrie because she looks nothing like SJP, but I can see her as much younger, greener Samantha. ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...ngeles-her.html

Sarah Jessica Parker gives Sex and the City prequel the green light

Photo: Sarah Jessica Parker attends the New York premiere of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Sarah Jessica Parker has given her blessing to Blake Lively starring in a Sex And The City prequel – but she will not be wearing her Manolo Blahniks to play Carrie Bradshaw.

Instead SJP wants Gossip Girl actress Blake, 23, to join the cast as man-eater Samantha.

‘Ideally Sarah would like someone like Elizabeth Olsen to take on the role as Carrie,’ says an insider.

‘What producers don’t want is anyone too famous so there’s no rivalry on set.’

Writer Candace Bushnell is putting together a Sex And The City 3 script and has already pinpointed squeaky-clean Disney star Selena Gomez, 18, to take on the role as Charlotte.

I thought Savages was being filmed in Malibu?

^hmmm would be interesting to see her as a young Carrie. Even though Blakes alot better looking than SJP, but still ;) These rumors have been circulating for a while, wonder if Blake will ever want to do it?

JouJou: Savages is mainly being filmed in Malibu, but I think they are also shooting some scenes in L.A. :)

Hey guys Blake sometimes reminds me of this 90's model named Elaine Irwin (Mellancamp) Modelinia even once posted a pic of them together meeting and they said they both get the comparison's all the time. :p

of course not exactly but I do see a resemblance! (Elaine is much older but when she was younger especially)

Lol katchitup I've watched that Cher clip a bajillion times, love it soo much. I also watch Blake's SNL a lot on Netflix, she's sooo funny and was one of the best hosts of her season. I believe the head writer loved her so much and said she was sooo nice that he's gonna ask her back

michelabella You are so right, the look a lot alike. Here is that pic of them you were talking about.

Sisters? Twins? Almay face Elaine Irwin-Mellencamp&Blake Lively in Lorraine Schwartz's suite. "We hear that a lot"

Read more: Elaine Irwin Mellencamp - Page 11 - the Fashion Spot http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/elain...l#ixzz1SVWuoFmu

v6rxnk.jpg

If she's any indication, Blake is going to age fabulously!

Aaaaaaandd... she's back in NY

mattbaggs87 Matt Baggetta

@olv Well we're there now Atlantic btw Henry and Clinton - Brooklyn, NY. Already met Blake Lively!

ErikaBronstad Erika Bronstad

JUST TOOK A PIC WITH BLAKE LIVELY!!!!!!!! @abbybourland

LastExitBar LastExitBar

Blake Lively's trailer is right outside last exit. She took pics with fans. Seems really sweet. No sign of Ben Affleck... [Me: Jackass...]

mattbaggs87 Matt Baggetta

Just met and took a pic with Blake Lively! Daaamn ;-)