Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

The Los Angeles Times spoke with Warner Bros. film group President Jeff Robinov, who admitted that there will be a second go round for The Green Lantern, though there will be some major changes for the sequel.

"We had a decent opening so we learned there is an audience," he said. "To go forward we need to make it a little edgier and darker with more emphasis on action…. And we have to find a way to balance the time the movie spends in space versus on Earth."

Thanks for the new pics of her filming! She looks very pretty! :wub: Heres the Daily Mail article that Holo posted! Nice pics on the site!

It's terrible to be parted when in the first heady throes of love at the best of times, but when you're dating Leonardo DiCaprio, that feeling must multiply tenfold.

Blake Lively, 23, is Leo's current squeeze and just spent a heady weekend in New York with her 36-year-old beau.

The twosome rode around the city as if they were leading lovers in a French film, but on Monday it was back to work for Blake.

And despite the fact that 'work' consists of performing scenes on a yacht in Long Beach, California with Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford, the beautiful blonde seemed to be pained about something.

So it's no surprise to see she snuck away during a break to make a phone call, and we can all probably guess successfully at the recipient.

So its perhaps bittersweet for Blake that the CW has confirmed the Autumn season of Gossip Girl will be extended, so it means more work for Blake.

Still, the fledgling couple will no doubt find time for lovely jaunts, to be fair, they've squeezed in plenty in the last couple of months.

They've been Disneyland, Monte Carlo, Venice and Saint-Paul de Vence in France on their romantic debut tour.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1U436UlvB

More:

article20226740d4d6fb50.jpg

article20226740d4d6fa50.jpg

:wub::blush:

Apparently she was filming in Venice Beach, CA:

bieberscrazyluv paige canny

Today i saw Blake Lively and Chase Crawford from Gossip Girls.They were filming at Venice beach.I cant wait to go to Hollywood tomorrow! :)

AhoyItsColl33n Colleen Sheehan

Omfg theyre shooting gossip girl here and i saw blake lively and chace crawford. Brbdying.

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

meghan sheehan

meghansheehan meghan sheehan

JUST SAW BLAKE LIVELY AND CHACE CRAWFORD!

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Is it just me or she's kind of got a horse-like butter face? I mean don't get me wrong, she's got a gorgeous body (although those bathrobe shots where she's barefoot kind of seem like she has cankles, but still she has a rocking body no doubt).

But let's be honest here, she's not a classic beauty by any means (particularly in light of Leo's ex's)... Just saying...