Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks for all the pix! :flower: I was looking at these yesterday and wondering what the heck she was carrying. It looked like a black leather octopuss. :laugh: Lo and behold someone knew what it was... this cracks me up! :nicole:

Buzzfoto

Actress Blake Lively carries her Blamo Rice Baby (a gift from Leo?) stuffed toy all day on set, flashes the peace sign, poses with fans, shops for a hat and sandals, and walks to set in a bright red dress paired with a white shirt and sequined vest on the set of Gossip Girl filming in Boerum Hill in Brooklyn. According to Blamo, Rice Baby is capable of time and space travel. With an unknown past, Rice baby recently emerged as a television star, DJ, model and Spiritual Guide. Widely recognized as the keeper of secrets, Rice baby knows more than we will ever know (s)he knows.

I wonder if Blake will go to the Teen Choice awards on August 7th?? I think its one of those award shows where they are told if they have won beforehand, and don't they usually don't go if they didn't.

Curious though! She went a few years ago in 2008 and looked great in this cute purple dress! One of my fav red carpet apperances from her! :D

post-42953-0-1446095375-15715_thumb.jpg

Leonardo Dicaprio Dumped Blake Lively

According to sources, Lively flew out to Italy to meet the Inception actor’s mom, who “couldn’t stand” the 23-year-old.

A close friend explained to Now magazine: “Blake’s a total mess. She tried hard to impress Leo’s mom when they met but Irmelin couldn’t stand her.

“She told Leo that Blake was far too up herself for him. Blake was nervous so she did talk a lot. But his mom says all she did was talk about Gossip Girl and how she’s a Chanel model.

“Leo listens to his mom and the fact that she didn’t like her has put him off.”

Leonardo Dicaprio Dumped Blake Lively

According to sources, Lively flew out to Italy to meet the Inception actor’s mom, who “couldn’t stand” the 23-year-old.

A close friend explained to Now magazine: “Blake’s a total mess. She tried hard to impress Leo’s mom when they met but Irmelin couldn’t stand her.

“She told Leo that Blake was far too up herself for him. Blake was nervous so she did talk a lot. But his mom says all she did was talk about Gossip Girl and how she’s a Chanel model.

“Leo listens to his mom and the fact that she didn’t like her has put him off.”

for those who have not seen

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...&id=1386739

Lol katchitup I've watched that Cher clip a bajillion times, love it soo much. I also watch Blake's SNL a lot on Netflix, she's sooo funny and was one of the best hosts of her season. I believe the head writer loved her so much and said she was sooo nice that he's gonna ask her back

michelabella You are so right, the look a lot alike. Here is that pic of them you were talking about.

Sisters? Twins? Almay face Elaine Irwin-Mellencamp&Blake Lively in Lorraine Schwartz's suite. "We hear that a lot"

Read more: Elaine Irwin Mellencamp - Page 11 - the Fashion Spot post-17085-0-1446095380-96449_thumb.jpg

v6rxnk.jpg

If she's any indication, Blake is going to age fabulously!

their eyes esphttp://www.bellazon.com/main/style_emoticons/default/kiss.gif. look very similar and their smiles