Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

http://www.eonline.com/news/whos_queen_of_..._round_2/259764

We started with 16 summer hotties, but only one can be crowned the Queen of Summer. Your votes from round one are in, so who made it to the Elite Eight and who had to pack their bags?

MORE: Vote now for the 2011 King of Summer!

Nothing was predictable about this round, and the matchups were tough. The biggest winner was Leonardo DiCaprio's summer squeeze, Blake Lively, who easily sent Rebecca Black on her way after pulling in 70 percent of your votes. ...

PS Leo is in the running as King of Summer - he is on to the 2nd round too

Voted for Queen Blake and King Leo! Thanks solange! :flower:

:wave: thanks everyone

Leo's sweatshirt :laugh:

post-52390-1314190115_thumb.jpg

That's awesome how you put that together halo! :flower: With those skills you need a tumblr! :D

Here is something I found quite by accident:

IMG_14781.png

At first we were 9 man then after few days the sky open and here come one Female Blake lively she broad a lots of fun to the class off course we also had Robert he was great fun too I for sure miss him. We had a great classmate from all ages, nationality, and deferent professional background. I sure like to keep the friendship going by this blog hope everyone can participate.. More to come..

Thank you so much aomg for the pix and articles about Blake in New Orleans and France! :flower: She seems like such a cool and interesting person (on top of being funny, sweet, and beautiful - she the total package, as they say ;) ).

I don't know what to make of the Greece sightings, but if true, best birthday ever :wub: (to hell with a Prius :laugh:)

She seems like such a cool and interesting person (on top of being funny, sweet, and beautiful - she the total package, as they say winking0001.gif ).

JouJou she really does, doesn't she?

Guys, I don't know what to even think about those Greece sightings. It's baffling me as much as it's baffling you, I still think it isn't true though. If only someone could translate that video Barbie posted (thanks for the video Barbie :flower:)

I'm having a free time and I did find the forum for Blake... with all the girls who post in Leo's forum. What a nice surprise... I didn't know she had a forum here too. Very cool. I was already a huge fan of Gossip Girl (before she started dating Leo), I love her character... I'm anxious for season five. And you girls? Do you watch Gossip Girl?

Ahhhh... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLAKE.

Let's make this forum grow too. I'm in :laugh: .

Interesting Halo! Seems its the same thing! :p

Some quotes by Blake (happy b-day again blake! :D )

I came from a big family - two brothers and two sisters. So, there were always a ton of boys around and a ton of girls around. So, I grew up comfortable with both sexes.

I grew up with the mindset that when you get home from work, you go to dinner and watch a movie. I don't want to be going to a club and taking off my panties.

I had a lot of friends in high school, but I was never the wild party girl. Never have been, never plan to be!

And I agree Nanda, I was a fan of Blake before the whole Leo thing, BUT WE HAVE TO REMEMBER TO KEEP THE TOPIC ON BLAKE!! :D THIS IS BLAKES THREAD, AND I KNOW ITS EASY TO DRIFT ONTO ANOTHER TOPIC (i'm guilty sometimes too) BUT WE GOT TO BE KEEPING IT BLAKE!

^Awww thats a cute pic of her when she was little :wub:

5 Style and Beauty Lessons You Can Learn from Blake Lively

Be your own stylist. "I'd go to fashion shows and call my publicist and say, "Can I wear that?" I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better," Lively told Glamour in a July 2011 interview. "And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I'm going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That's a terrible idea!" It was her penchant for style that led her to meet two of the fashion world's biggest icons: Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour.

Don't be afraid to switch up your hair color. The natural blonde debuted a fiery new hair color (for her film Hick) at the TIME 100 Gala on April 26 in NYC. "I think she's having a lot of fun!" the star's colorist Rona O'Connor told Us Weekly in June. "She has gotten a chance to make a new statement and feel a little different.

Play with different hairstyles. From bombshell waves to an unexpected peek-a-boo braid, Lively loves experimenting with fashion-forward 'dos. (Jennifer Aniston, take notice!) The secret weapon behind maintaining the star's super-shiny locks? "Any Kerastase hair product!" she told Cosmopolitan.

Show off your assets tastefully. While her on-screen character Serena van der Woodsen loves cleavage- and leg-baring numbers, Lively follows a key style rule on the red carpet: balance. Whether she's showing off her amazing legs in a flouncy mini or her svelte figure in a hip-hugging dress, you will barely ever see the star showing too much skin.

Boast a bronzy glow. Lively's skin tone is a far cry from any fake-and-bake complexion you see in tinseltown. The secret behind achieving the actress' healthy glow? "Stila has a great compact with two colors that you brush onto the skin to create that glow you see on Blake. There is a paler pink side and a more beige side," celeb makeup artist Kristofer Buckle told BeautyHigh.com in April.

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeauty/news...le-tips-2011258